ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio mk2 - 1.4 16v

Got some new seats, thanks to swell (gavin) for selling em and helping fit them, we spent about 3 hours in the cold tryna get them on and have all done bar the passenger seat due to a rounded bolt which will need sawing off.

Also stuck blue leds in the speaker holders :)

155548_166056266765916_100000846322096_302426_4509204_n.jpg

154247_166056183432591_100000846322096_302425_4723409_n.jpg

Thanks, putting more in lol. I want spots from the roof :cool:

Looks a lot better with the white leather now aswell, really complements the light

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i really wanna change the seats in mine. christmas has bankrupt me....and my new exhaust. lol. was there some sort of guide you followed for the lights, id love to put them in mine ?

Nah it's pretty simple tbh, just depends where you want to put them, the interior ones is just drilling holes, soldering to the main circuit and going into a choc bloc, the others are take from the cigarette lighter wires (again choc blocked in) and run the wires through the sides.

Everything on the clio pops off and pops back in so it's pretty easy, just make sure you remember which is negative and positive

MK3 GTI golf 16v
ah im with ya, prob start with changing all the standard lighting to led then think about adding more afterwards, it does looks sweet. whats your next plan for yours?

soon to be 182 ;)
cant wait to see this in the flesh, didnt think you had done that much to it, i was mistaken haha

07 Campus Sport 1.2
lovely car mate
but that last set of pictures had me completely baffled for about 5 minutes, in the first few it looks like its a left hand drive with the pedals the wrong way round, and then in the pics from outside the car it looks right hand drive! confused!!!

lovely car mate
but that last set of pictures had me completely baffled for about 5 minutes, in the first few it looks like its a left hand drive with the pedals the wrong way round, and then in the pics from outside the car it looks right hand drive! confused!!!

Lol, my phone broke so I had to use the isight on my laptop. They all came out backwards and terrible quality.

Blue fog lights? Really?
They are coming out, not sure why I put them in. The rest of the car had blue led's at the time but is now all white.

Installed plasma dials today. Thanks to guysy for selling them cheap ;)
Also to fubar for a great guide on removing the dash

222441_2062602401869_1148975177_2577340_6908075_n.jpg

Renault Clio Extreme
Those dials look the nuts!!!!! :D How much and where can I get a set for my mk3 Clio? :D