ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio ideas

Honda. Tesla Someday
Wow, some sexy clio's!

I have a MK2 Clio as well and want to do loads to it! Got big plans but havent got the time / funds to do it the way I really want. On the lookout for 60mm springs and some great black rims!

I have my sound system installed though (Alpine glide touch with iPod connection, Vibe KE50 components, Mutant amp for the speakers (more components going in soon), and a Directed amp which is running my two Alpine Type R subs (500RMS each) in a big boot build with blue neons! Still not 100% done yet but its a work-in-progress!

Dirty horrible :(
190820082897.gif

IMG_5934.gif

1e538075.gif

yes mate it is. ive just bought another one as it happens. got a mission on my hands at the moment, im smoothing EVERYTHING off it, bar the bottom grille.

inc. Fog lights, thin upper grille thing, washer jets, number plate recesses,clio badge, and any other unsightly lines :D

16V Clio
yes mate it is. ive just bought another one as it happens. got a mission on my hands at the moment, im smoothing EVERYTHING off it, bar the bottom grille.

inc. Fog lights, thin upper grille thing, washer jets, number plate recesses,clio badge, and any other unsightly lines :D

hhhmmm im in need of 1 soon. trying to get 172 bumper first though