ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 330ci's.

Common as muck. Just pulled into a local restaurant car park.

20140528_185514_zpsygdaslgh.jpg

That boot spoiler on the second one in looks bad. Is that the CS spoiler?

- knowing my luck, it's the OP's car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
CS spoiler is so so gash. They all need to be burned.

And the wheels/number plates on the other one are shat also.

Yeah Clubsport spoiler. Mine's far right. I upset the owner of the one with black wheels (the Italian chef at the restaurant) by telling him his wheels were awful ("but they cost me £1000 and they came from America!")

Yeah Clubsport spoiler. Mine's far right. I upset the owner of the one with black wheels (the Italian chef at the restaurant) by telling him his wheels were awful ("but they cost me £1000 and they came from America!")
Haha!! You are right, they look awful! Proper badmanz :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

They should have stayed in America!

BMW's unless it's a slight drop, always look s**t modified.

An orange one
I hate black wheels with polished lips. It's absolutely 2003 and people still buy them :(

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Yep those wheels are baaaaad.
Is it just me that hates black E46's? IMO it makes them look so much more dated than any other colour.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
As Daniel says, 2 of them look pish.

At least yours looks ok:p

Quite like these tbh, are they any good at anything other than wafting?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
3 series arent wafty! get a 7 series for wafting! But yes they are very good. hence the 30 people on here that own them lol

Yep those wheels are baaaaad.
Is it just me that hates black E46's? IMO it makes them look so much more dated than any other colour.

You think? I kinda like em.

20140517_192403-1_zps4kogzxtv.jpg

You don't think the CS spoiler has a 90s vibe about it?

As Daniel says, 2 of them look pish.

At least yours looks ok:p

Quite like these tbh, are they any good at anything other than wafting?

They are a bit wafty. Especially when getting out of the 182 into one. I'm enjoying it though, great as a second car, not sure I could have one as my only car.

Westfield, 182, 200
Ha! Had a 330ci a few years ago and loved it, wife made me sell it as it scared the cxxp out of her in the ice-she's never driven the zed. Had an mr2 and she parked that in a hedge.

Don't think she likes rwd cars!

Ian.

Not a 320d
Is it still too early to chop it in or hand it back ?

I can hand it back but Ill need to pay a few bucks no doubt. I expect about £1000.

But that depends what the dealer I go to for a new car would give me for it.

May sign up as a member again so I can post some seriously considering threads because I don't know what to get instead. Theres everything from a Fiat 500 Abarth to a Porsche Boxter S on my list.

LY 182
I'm a fan tbh. Love the e46. Selling my black 330 as we speak lol. Fantastic car to drive and very powerful. Just too grown up for me