ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 197 Canvey Island GUS on plate.

Iceberg Ph2 172
Driving past my house last night, sounded amazing, cup spoiler, quite sure i could see a CS sticker in rear window.

FF Clio 182
70833e6dd7f91e6190495d21eb027756.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I must of seen you about and yeah can do mate, be good to meet some new people. EDIT: come to think of it i'm certain i have seen you, around Sydervelt road area.

It was indeed.
Yes thats me the cup is kept the road behind sydervelt. I see a iceberg 172 bang opposite the old castle view school earlier whilst doing a delivery
Is that you? Yeah well catch up soon. My mate lives near castle point where i was earlier hes got a black 182

Iceberg Ph2 172
Was you in a delivery van by any chance and the Clio was parked by a kids park, and you stopped to check something on your handheld device and then looked at Clio then drove off?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Was you in a delivery van by any chance and the Clio was parked by a kids park, and you stopped to check something on your handheld device and then looked at Clio then drove off?
I was in a van but wernt near a park or i dont have a handheld. Where abouts are you on the island?

Iceberg Ph2 172
Thought it was too much of a coincidence, took my girl to the park to play on the swings and that's what happened. I'm about 200 yards from where your car is kept mate. You'll know my car if you see it, it's on anthracite Renault 21 16v "turbines". Will get some pics up at some point.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thought it was too much of a coincidence, took my girl to the park to play on the swings and that's what happened. I'm about 200 yards from where your car is kept mate. You'll know my car if you see it, it's on anthracite Renault 21 16v "turbines". Will get some pics up at some point.
Sweet mate you'll have to swing by one saturday. Just drop me a pm if im about or im on fb