ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182...

Clio 182
When I bought it...

image.jpg

Cooksport 35mm springs, Turinis, rs badge...

image.jpg

Also replaced the Center section on the scorpion exhaust with a non resonated section. Open green induction kits coming out, waiting on delivery of a standard airbox. Goodridge brake lines going on. Uprated front speaker an headunit. Solid car, a lot of fun to drive. Surprises a lot of people

Looks good on mat black Turini's.
I see you have a dent on the same spot as I do on my BG182... I need to get this sorted out because the light is picking it on every picture.

Clio 182
Was in standard springs but cup shocks. The Turinis are actually anthracite just dirty in photo. Not too bothered about the ding. Only had the car two weeks now, prob sort it in the future...

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
How do you find the straight through centre section? I need a new one on my scorpion exhaust and I think I'll go for the same option.

Car looks great, nice turnaround

Good effort, those wheels look awful in any other colour than silver or anthracite! Who thought they'd look good red?