ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 in scrap yard

Clio 182
Just seen this in a scrap yard by me.

If your going to crash may as well do a proper job of it.
Looks so nasty. Hope the driver was not bad.

cl1.jpg

cl2.jpg

cl3.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
its actually quite nice to see that the driver and passenger area of the car are not overly bad, if this was in the mk1 clio the driver etc would have been crushed - something that always scares me when im in the Mk1!

Clio 182 FF
That's a proper job!

Good to see that the cabin looks alright, and the engine is still in the engine bay rather than the footwell.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Ouch!

Have seen worse at work (deal with total loss claims for a hire company).

Hope the driver / passengers came out ok.

Engine cover looks salvageable.....

Clio 182
In all seriousness though, I'd have a rear outer headrest if their not all ripped?!

Am going back at the weekend so will have a look for you.
From what i remember there is nothing that is not bent.

Did ask how much for the engine if its not smashed and he said about £550 so errrr no your ok mate.

RS Clio 182
haha only just seen this thread, when I crawled out of the passenger window I had a bit of a fright as the car had come to a stop on a walkbridge 20ft above the sea! Got away with cuts and bruises having had an epilleptic fit at the wheel, hit the accellerater instead of the break, head on into a cliff face then got spun out onto this walkway around the headland.

I went to view it at North Wales recovery before it got moved on and got a few bits and bobs off it, but all 4 wheels had been ripped off at the hubs, the rear axle had come off entirely, and it didn't seem to have a straight panel on it, I've just found out someone has their hands on the engine, will be quite surprised if it runs tbh.

FF Blackgold 182
haha only just seen this thread, when I crawled out of the passenger window I had a bit of a fright as the car had come to a stop on a walkbridge 20ft above the sea! Got away with cuts and bruises having had an epilleptic fit at the wheel, hit the accellerater instead of the break, head on into a cliff face then got spun out onto this walkway around the headland.

I went to view it at North Wales recovery before it got moved on and got a few bits and bobs off it, but all 4 wheels had been ripped off at the hubs, the rear axle had come off entirely, and it didn't seem to have a straight panel on it, I've just found out someone has their hands on the engine, will be quite surprised if it runs tbh.

Bloody hell mate!! You were lucky by the sounds of it. Glad you were ok though.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Glad you're OK, looks and sounds like a massive hit!