ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 in Edinburgh

BMW M3
Saw what looked to be like a very nice dark blue 172, but when it went passed it had the 182's dual exhaust so i'm guessing it was black and i'm seeing things.

Anyway, saw it on colinton road going out of town passed craiglockhart campus (napier uni) at about 20:15 tonight.

Anybody off here then?

I drive a blue 182, but was nowhere near there. Have a couple of black 182's in work. Must need want! Black Gold 182. Yum. I totally got the wrong colour. But blue is easier to keep clean though.

S2000
They seem to be getting more common in Edinburgh, I saw a racing blue (think that's what it's called) 182 at hermi gate the other day, and have seen several other 172s and 182s recently.

BMW M3
The car was lightning blue looking.... light some 172's which ive never seen on a 182 so i'm thinking it might be black. Didnt notice the no. plate but i did notice that it had very (poss illegal) blue side lights...

About the meet... bit busy this week and next week with coursework and exams and have one on the following friday so i'd better get moving with some work lol...prob wont make it next week then.

ST
Dont worry about it mate....i thinks we're gonna try a bit harder this year to get more meets organised....few more crail days etc.....maybe even a track day....

Alan.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah dont worry about it, Im in the smae boat but taking an evening off!

Yeah it would be good to get a few Crail days, have a look into track days as well, another road trip is a must as well.

GR7

Shiny red R32
Justin182 said:
Saw what looked to be like a very nice dark blue 172, but when it went passed it had the 182's dual exhaust so i'm guessing it was black and i'm seeing things.

Anyway, saw it on colinton road going out of town passed craiglockhart campus (napier uni) at about 20:15 tonight.

Anybody off here then?
Which colour did you see as I also saw a couple of black 182s yesterday and today in Edinburgh?
I also saw a silver 172? (only saw front and side) at Belhaven east of Edinburgh on Saturday afternoon at the back of 2pm :D

BMW M3
Have seen a couple other black 182's in town and some 172's as well but the only other CS spot i have made is 'John 185K' in his Mk1 172 as well as Badinvicible but think he has sold his Mk1... not too sure.