ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Blackburn

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

LOL - definitely wasnt me. I got fecking lost trying to find that Shell garage out towards Mellor Brook.

I tell you - Blackburn is the eastern edge of the Bermuda Triangle!!!

D.

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 19 July 2005
LOL - definitely wasnt me. I got fecking lost trying to find that Shell garage out towards Mellor Brook.I tell you - Blackburn is the eastern edge of the Bermuda Triangle!!! D.

haha I go to that one now.

Polo GTi

Ignore me - just being a mong! :pWhen are you next due for some Optimax? I could do with following you and finding out where this damn place is!D.

We can meet up any time dude, I just filled up, let me know when you are due and Ill come meet you near Shadsworth if you like, about 10-15 mins to Shell if you go my way which probably is the wrong way, just drop me a PM fella and well do lunch so to speak :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Sounds fine by me m8. Ill probably be looking at Monday/Tuesday of next week when I fill up - I roughly get a weeks worth out of a tank of juice.

Thats assuming I have the car back by then? Reno have it booked in on Friday to have a look at the creaking from the suspension. I can just see "sorry, your cars not road worthy and we need two weeks to order the parts..." conversation on the horizon!

I wonder if Leeshez is up for the meet as well???

D.

Polo GTi

Yep let me know fella in the morning or something before, yeah get Leeshez involved and we can have a mini meet :)

Good luck with the car mate, youll need it with Renault involved hehe

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I got fecking lost trying to find that Shell garage out towards Mellor Brook.
LOL

Its not that bad... I use that one all the time, its right near work

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 20 July 2005

I got fecking lost trying to find that Shell garage out towards Mellor Brook.
LOL

Its not that bad... I use that one all the time, its right near work
Rich - youve no excuse not to turn up yourself then?!

D.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 19 July 2005

Was you in a blue willy at intack? if so it was me. Hello there :)

Oi Sherrington! get that non cupped barge outta here!

And when did you become a technician b**ch?!

(Darren Talbot by the way ;))

clio 182 black /gold

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 22 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 19 July 2005

Was you in a blue willy at intack? if so it was me. Hello there :)

Oi Sherrington! get that non cupped barge outta here!

And when did you become a technician b**ch?!

(Darren Talbot by the way ;))

Hi Darren how are tricks? Long time no speak . That barge has a cup body kit one. Are you going to that meet?

clio 182 black /gold

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 20 July 2005

Sounds fine by me m8. Ill probably be looking at Monday/Tuesday of next week when I fill up - I roughly get a weeks worth out of a tank of juice.

Thats assuming I have the car back by then? Reno have it booked in on Friday to have a look at the creaking from the suspension. I can just see "sorry, your cars not road worthy and we need two weeks to order the parts..." conversation on the horizon!

I wonder if Leeshez is up for the meet as well???

Sure im up for this when???

D.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Aye matey im fine - Its not a cup spec though - no anthracite wheels for a start...

Im working away for the next week or two with Mr. Tom Jones in Rhonda Valley.... load of b****cks if you want to know - Why I have to go down is a mystery! 3+ hours driving a van!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Still got half a tank at the moment, but Tuesday should be fine for me. Theres never a wrong time to increase the octane.... ;)

How does 12.30 sound with everyone? I may need directions from FM or Leeshez??!

D.

clio 182 black /gold

12,30 tuesday and i can meet you at junction 5 at guide or 6 on the mc donalds car park about 12ish? Then you can follow me there.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Im fine with either... Junc 5 is closer to me, but if 6 is more straight-forward....?

FM - whats best for you, m8?

Rich - do you want to just turn up at Shell, if its that close to you?

D.

clio 182 black /gold

Well junction is easier to get to windmill garage but i will meet you at 5 easier to park. I will park on the roundabout over the motorway at 12pm tommorow for you. Im in a black 182 not blick like it says in your avitar lol and my reg is MK 05 TTV.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Junc 5 roundabout at 12 oclock, it is then! Ill be there about 5 past or something.

Which way are we heading then? Back up to Junc 6 or down towards Junc 4?

Leeshez - mines not blick at the moment - more a nice shade of streaky grey from all the bird-sh*t!

D.

clio 182 black /gold

I will sit towards darwen so i can drive around and go towards junction 6. If that makes sence.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 25 July 2005

Rich - do you want to just turn up at Shell, if its that close to you?
So tomorrow lunchtime then... yeah, that works for me.

Were probably better meeting in the Windmill pub car park next door though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Cool....

Junc 5 roundabout - meet with Leeshez, onwards to Maccas just off Junc 6 for FM, then a guided tour over to Shell where we meet Rich at the Windmill Pub next door....

All for the sake of 97RON petrol! :D

D.

clio 182 black /gold

Cool....

Junc 5 roundabout - meet with Leeshez, onwards to Maccas just off Junc 6 for FM, then a guided tour over to Shell where we meet Rich at the Windmill Pub next door....

All for the sake of 97RON petrol! :D

D.

Yes also it is a good way of putting faces to names :D

Polo GTi

Cool....Junc 5 roundabout - meet with Leeshez, onwards to Maccas just off Junc 6 for FM, then a guided tour over to Shell where we meet Rich at the Windmill Pub next door....All for the sake of 97RON petrol! :DD.

98 Ron ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Rich - any idea what the food is like over at the Windmill?
Spot on... I ate there today! ;)