ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 55reg outside polling station bramley

B

bigrich690

you was voting and went after you, who'd you vote! joke car looks sweet, i like lowered clios :) and yours was very clean

clio 182
haha! I knew it was some1 off here. I've just come online now to post your reg yn04..? Yours looked good too pal, nice colour.I this close to getting a blue 1. Did you see that chav corsa n polo outside bargain booze? Had em both gawping at mi sick ride.​
:cool:

B

bigrich690

i tried looking for a cliosport sticker but was in a rush so didnt wanna hang around, and you got near enough the same exhaust as mine, except yours still has a shine to it, mines due for some new tips :(, and to the chavs lol you see where i turned just before the roundabout, thats where i live just down there and when i pulled in the drive, the corsa went past gunning it and the exhaust was plowing like mad, sounded like a tractor lol, hope to see you around mate :)