ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, Stirling

Black 172 with silver turinis, past it today sitting at the roundabout at the Stirling end of the Manor Powis road, about 3:30pm.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it passed me lastnight at about 135mph with a diesel ibiza glued to its ring black one been cutting about with apparently over 400lb.ft of torque (the ibiza i mean!) going the other way or i would have joined in

That Ibiza you're talking about, not that laddie Keano's is it? 08 plate one with a red CAF. BTW think I passed you again on Friday afternoon when you were in the shell.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah that would have been me u got the silver dynamique with anthracite 172 wheels by any chance? if so your exhaust sounded nice!

not sure on the ibiza mate sits in the retail park in stirling most nights ive been there

Aye that was me matey, cheers:eek:

Sounds like Keano's car, only know him cause he was in the year above me at school.
Quite a few RS's poppin up in Stirling now, my mate's no long bought a black 172 with anthracite turinis on it and there's a LOUD flamer going about, the guy boots it everywhere, mate says it's got a CS sticker on the side.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
aye saw that going about too, never had a chance to have a blast with any of them, quite fancy destroying them and puting them back in their place haha