ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 Lincoln

BMW M5 & E36
About half an hour ago, at the end of Newark road by Pennels. Then another (possibly same car?!) about 10 minutes later on Skellingthorpe Road.

Manback on tour?!

BMW M5 & E36
now then mate....that clio u see on skelly road was prob mine....mines the blue 182

Seen an arctic 182 on Skelly road a few times fella, I live close to the Birchwood avenue lights. Where abouts are you? Get some pics up :)

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
How many of us are there in Lincoln?
I see a few about but normally parked up with no-one in them. Did have a play on the bypass with a silver 182 a couple of months ago but thats it so far.

BMW M5 & E36
As far as I'm aware we have:

Myself
Shindig
Kingz172
JackDaniels
mtayl20

A fair few users have 'Lincolnshire' as their location which doesn't give much away. Where abouts are you JD?

Clio 172 Ph2
hey i work in lincoln just near damons down that way, i travel from gainsborough to lincoln most days for work ill keep an eye out for you guys :)

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
As far as I'm aware we have:

Myself
Shindig
Kingz172
JackDaniels
mtayl20

A fair few users have 'Lincolnshire' as their location which doesn't give much away. Where abouts are you JD?

Just south of Lincoln itself mate, never sure whats supposed to happen when you see another clio and you make eye contact with the driver, a quick nod? or all out wave like a nutter? lol.

I saw some young lad driving one round about a week ago, dont think it was a sport, I could see him looking at my car whilst I was looking at his to see what type it was, i'm sure he thought I was going to call him a wanker or somthing lol gave me a right funny look.