ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 - learner car!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Went the opposite way from me near Tescos in Blackburn on Friday. I wish Id learnt to drive in one of those instead of a H-plate Nova. ;)

Note to all 172 modders. Billboards on the roof dont look good....

D.

car? need a license 1st!

Ive seen that about too.. I wouldnt have minded learning in that!!!

At least i learnt in a clio :p 110DCi :p

Polo GTi

Yeah I see it everyday, the fookin learners are always round here, makin me late for getting out of work, blocking the road doing 3 point turns etc :)

Nippy white cup

Does it have multispokes? I have seen one for a while but I was sure it was a 1.6 with silver side badges....might not be that one tho

chris

insignia

Imagine how frustrating learning to drive in a car like that.Youd just so want to know what it feels like to go past 4k.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I gave some lessons to my GF drive in my 172, is a suprisingly easy car to learn to drive if you keep it below 4krpm.

255 V6 Black Gold

i am with chris here

i have seen it, thought it was a 172 then noticed it was a 1.6 with silver side badges