ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 172 Dunstable renault

RenaultSport clio 18
Hi

I saw you in the used car bit, think you had a problem with the wheels.

You had a cliosport sticker in the rear passenger window.

David

172Petey

I saw him too, heard the mechanic come out an say "the reason you rear wheels are scrubbing is because they are 17" and the car is not made for them" Made me laugh.

Think I saw you too dc03ley_182 you pulled out behind me on A5, I was in the cup 172

R26
thats my old car
there was nothing wrong with them wheels on it while i had it and it was lowered 50mm put the standard shocks back on when i gave it to renault
there was a problem with the engine i think it was a sticky valve or some thing like that told the salesman about it and they sold it on with the problem
thats why i didnt sell it private just couldnt do that to any one
my poor old car

RenaultSport clio 18
I saw him too, heard the mechanic come out an say "the reason you rear wheels are scrubbing is because they are 17" and the car is not made for them" Made me laugh.

Think I saw you too dc03ley_182 you pulled out behind me on A5, I was in the cup 172

Yeah i did see you,

I was just seeing if they wanted to buy my car as i was in the area.

they offered my 9150 werent to bad.
i live in aylesbury so am not around your ways much