ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birthday Money

182BG

Its my 21st today, got some money for it, so anyone got any ideas of what i can buy for my car???

Should technically save it, but lifes to short, so spend spend spend ;)

182BG

Cheers, never thought about suspension, is it worth doing it to a Cup, i heard the set up was pretty much the dogs already, im probably wrong though. lol

happy birthday! tints? induction kit? exhaust? ICE?

Any of these is what id go for... (havent seen your car!)

Quote: Originally posted by lee_cup on 26 February 2005

Cheers, never thought about suspension, is it worth doing it to a Cup, i heard the set up was pretty much the dogs already, im probably wrong though. lol
Anything can be improved on. Coilovers would be IMO the way to go. There expensive (say £6650 + 40~90 fitment) but much better than any other mods if you realy drive your car a lot.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 26 February 2005

Anything can be improved on. Coilovers would be IMO the way to go. There expensive (say £6650 + 40~90 fitment) but much better than any other mods if you realy drive your car a lot.

he could buy another car at that price ;)

182BG

have about £500 to spend, i have an induction kit, sports cat, ice.

could get the rest of the exhuast, that was my original plan. might leave the suspension for now.

182BG

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 27 February 2005

you could maybe buy some erm... <cough> hookers </cough>
yeh i have heard of these, apparently they add about 20bhp ;)