ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* Birmingham lot - Sunday 20th Dec Photoshoot *

More poke than viagr
Im still going no matter what the weather, hope it snows tbh, cars will look good in the snow :)

Lol, Mike, i could have had you...just didnt want to show you up in front of the missus :rasp: :eek:

lol washed my car earlier aswell, not only was the hose frozen up, but the bloody tap was aswell lol. Had to resort to using those lil sports bottles to spray it on lol :eek: nice and clean though :approve:

More poke than viagr
TheDuck, could i be a nuisance and ask you to take some pics of my car with these wheels on before i get some new ones, just be nice to look at in a few months and think ,dam i shouldnt have sold these, lol.

More poke than viagr
Cheers :) Ah yeah will do, ill give it a quick clean in the morning then because i imagine its filthy atm :dapprove:

Thanks

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
I will be there, and will be at the showcase at 12:30, will be bringing my DSLR as well so between theduck and me we should get some good shots of everyones cars. !.

oh yep if anyone needs my mobile it is 07916051371

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
Its chucking nsnow dwoan in Birmingham now! Its stuck a bit now! Just walked 4m iles home in the snow from town to save on the taxi fair! lol! May not makie it up in the nmorniging! Ill try!!!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Ditto. Probably helped by you being around the corner! Lol. BMW's just been down for a wash, they're having loads of fun because the floor's an ice rink and the cars are freezing over as they're drying them! Haha.

Meek, yes mate it is.

WEATHER UPDATE

local to the meet main roads are clearish of snow, but airtemp is around minus two. Should be warmer by the meet but still circa 0degrees. So wrap up warm and drive safe

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
My roads still covered. Just watched someone get beached trying to get up it, so I'm out. Have fun.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yeah, I'll find you/you'll find me. Not exactly discrete are we! Don't leave without me, may be 5 mins late as I need jungle juice.

DB.

BMW 440i
Im out - Dont fancy driving unnecessarily and getting lots of little stone chips from the grit!

Have fun though, ill be looking through the pics!

Roads here are fine lads so I'll still be going.

Boomerbang if you want to meet me and vdust at mine your more than welcome. We're just a few minutes from the meet

Swift Sport
Just goes to show it's true what they say about the English and a bit of bad weather!

Hitler would've conquered us all if only he had a snow machine!!! ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Even though i was cold and dying for a pee i enjoyed the meet,thanks to duck for the cup of tea,...v nice.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
drove past you guys, saw you all parked up.
looked a good turnout.

id of pulled in but ive got a (dirty) VW now.

More poke than viagr
Hi guys, was a good meet, was nice to meet some new people and see some awesome cars.

Need to see some pics now, get them up!