ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* Birmingham lot - Sunday 20th Dec Photoshoot *

More poke than viagr
Me too.

Curley, you dont live on the Morisons estate in cov do you? Down by Morisons (obviously :rasp:) and TGI fridays?

Just saw a pic of your car and it looked like where i used to live lol.

200 Gordini
Me too.

Curley, you dont live on the Morisons estate in cov do you? Down by Morisons (obviously :rasp:) and TGI fridays?

Just saw a pic of your car and it looked like where i used to live lol.

No mate, unfortuently.. it's Willenhall lol

BMW M135i
If the weather carrys on like this i'll be turning up in full filth mode, sod washing it when its freezing. And it hasn't been cleaned in 8+ weeks so its good.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hiya,i met with some of the guys at the nickolodeon last week(i`ve got the odyssey ph1)are you lot still going even with the weather like it is cause i`m thinking about going but the cold is putting me off,?

Megane R26
I'm not going if there's any sign of snow or rain - it's a bit nippy too I suppose, but I may still go if it's only cold.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
so does that mean i`ve got to get up early and clean the car even though its gonna freeze over as soon as i do?

BMW M135i
I'll still be there, camera in hand, so some f**kers better turn up for me to take pictures of their cars!
I'll be there so you can feel free to snap away! Might squeeze some late night jetwash action in if I can be bothered, not so bad when its heated (i hope!). Forecast looks reet anyway.

ibiza cupra
i was gona wash mine today but my hose pipe was frozzen so i took that as a sign lol. ill just nip to a jet wash on the way there, that way it wont be as dirty as it would have been neither lol.

200 Gordini
I'm getting up at 9 so I've got 3 hours to give it a snowfoam then a full wash and get the dressings on. Not to mention getting myself ready and getting the missus to work.

I'll still be there either way.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Out hosepipe was frozen too.... Gay as fvck as I had the detailing stuff ready :(
My cam is formatted and tripod is ready for tomorrow :)

Better than yours. C*nt.
Out hosepipe was frozen too.... Gay as fvck as I had the detailing stuff ready :(
My cam is formatted and tripod is ready for tomorrow :)

Mine was, you're obviously not dedicated enough. I reeled it back up, drowned it in a few kettles of boiling water, put the Karcher hose in a bucket of hot water to defrost it, and started from there!

The water hitting the floor was freezing in a couple of minutes (tops)...

Better than yours. C*nt.
And I've dropped out of the East Mids meet - was going to be going there to say hello to some old friends but it's just too far given the weather. Assuming it's not the sort of stuff I encounter around Risoul, then I'll be there tomorrow!

Is there a convoy (that's actually going this time!) from Warwick/Leamington area? Or am I just buzzing Tom on the motorway as I go past again? Lol.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I think there is a small gathering at the showcase cinema at 12.30ish,can anyone confirm this for me as its close to mine,convoooooooy,sounds good.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I cant have photos of my car and not having it looking its best.Just seen a ph1 on the south meet and it looks rubbish all dirty,a good clean just makes it look ace.....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just walked outside and it's chucking it down with snow!! If the weather's good I'll be there 100%, but not gonna bother if it's snowing etc.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Aye, I'll hit the M40 at 5 in the morning and give you a tinkle, catch up with you somewhere around the M5 junction for the last hour's walk?

Guys I am literally in walking distance of this meet and its not looking good weather wise. For those of you who do still venture over, be carefull!

200 Gordini
Half 12 at showcase cinema, Coventry, just off the m6 people!

I'll still head over but I'll have a look on here before I leave and give a few peole a ring.

Mike, are you convoying with us?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
There`s only a light dusting of snow here and by the time we all get together i think it`ll all be melted anyway.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ok,i`m off to watch the rest of "blade runner" in the living room,i`ll check on here b4 i leave tomorrow to see if its still on,:D