ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bioshock Infinite

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
Finished this yesterday, epic, probably the best ps3 game I've played. Bio shock 1/2 were decent nothing special but this is a masterpiece.
Spent a lot of time just looking at the scenery and wandering round. Hope they make another bio shock for ps4. As someone said earlier why would someone buy cod when games like this are out.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just completed this today, wow... wasn't sure I believed what was happening at the end! So had to come online and read a bit to confirm, amazing. Now I've got to play the old ones lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah the ending was awesome, made me think about it for ages after. Booker and Elizabeth were really well acted out too - the game mechanics themselves are solid but not amazing IMO, and some of the tonics make it too easy...but the story and atmosphere are groundbreaking.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Yeah I thought Eizabeth would get it for sure too! (LMAO at the gif)
The actress that does the voice for her is pretty fit too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  182 Ly ff.
Just picked this up today! Played 3 hours or so and really getting into it!! Liked the first 2, so this is similar but also different.

Evo 5 RS
Completed this last week. The ending is interesting, and a great way of making everything seem believable in a way. Can't wait for the Rapture DLC.

Bought this on Steam yesterday. Only played about an hour but it seems really good.

Graphics are a bit console though. Colours are from 2004.

Got rapidly boring for me. Like the other two games, I enjoyed them at first but quickly tired. The atmosphere is good, and the story telling is pretty cool, but the gunplay is lame. Pretty important in a shooter.

The graphics are also mediocre, and at times the performance is laughable. May as well play it on a £100 console. Not that this would improve the gameplay. I'm out.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Holy thread revival! I've had the bioshock trilogy on my playstation for a very long time and have played them all this last few months. Infinite however I've blasted through in a week, I really enjoyed it. It was nothing like I expected after the first two and the story was very well thought out. I think I'll play it again sometime.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Another series on my list that I’ve not really progressed through! Working through the first Bioshock (admittedly rather slowly) before getting to the second game, then this.

I recall getting it some 7+ years back and trying it on my PC at the time. Looked good, but wanted to complete the previous games first, as above.