ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimmer 320d

197 ff albi
copied from another forum:

Had a 197 (now with Jon_R) which was lovely but i changed job and was doing over 40 miles a day commute so it was not kind to the pockets, so I swapped it for this in December:

[
155914_10152336540620323_733018823_n.jpg

all I've done is had a service and kept it relatively clean and taken a few pics, but a few plans in pipeline:

8613290729_1bf77b7490_z.jpg

8613297909_244bb8c8cb_z.jpg

Plans Include:

Style32 18" Alloys
Lowering
LED rear Clusters
Angel Eyes
Machine Polish/Detail

197 ff albi
so I gave it a clean, desperately need some ironx i think though got some deposits i cannot shift,
any ways here are some pictures I took this evening, it will be lowered shortly, but for now DISH!
thumbup.gif
8656243796_30470a8720_c.jpg

8656229846_3889e3f6da_c.jpg

8656212310_6783d55373_c.jpg

8655115829_8a5a498645_c.jpg

8655100101_2c90c4f6c4_c.jpg

as you can see I have a problem with the fog and signal units, so i bought a set of depo on ebay for cheap, so awaiting to get at the main lens with some toothpase and hot water and then fit the new signal lens'

8655173071_cafee37d7e_c.jpg

spoil the front end i think you will agree...

8656236686_f435fe2995_c.jpg

Next Plans,
new fog light
angel eyes (ccfl or led?)
Lows (suggestions please)
black kidney grills
black film on indicators (lamin-x?)
rear led or e90 style smoked rears

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't wish to sound rude but you've ruined that. It looked lovely when it was standard.

Leon Cupra 300
I don't wish to sound rude but you've ruined that. It looked lovely when it was standard.

+1

Should of put it on prolines and left it be. Such a shame as it looked a minter - xenons too rare on any model never mind a 320d

Leon Cupra 300
I'd not put angel eyes on it either they look dreadful on any BMW that doesn't have them factory.

Disastra Coupe
Tbh, the mods he's done so far are pretty much what a lot of the BMW forum guys love.

I wouldn't say it looks awful tbf, not what i'd choose to do, but there's far worse out there!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Tbh, the mods he's done so far are pretty much what a lot of the BMW forum guys love.

Is that a good thing? Last time i logged on to e46zone i thought i was on the Bradford cruizin for b1tchez & drugz forum.

The wheels are terrible, your plans are terrible.

Please sell the BMW and buy a vectra instead.

197 ff albi
for all the haters I see the standard look everywhere, so I wanted to do something different but still OEM seeing as the wheels are genuine BMW and all I planned to do was add little touches. I am probably going to revert back to the MV2 and just change the springs for eibachs as i took it to snowdon this weekend and the scrubbing was unbearable even though arches have been rolled, so you can all be happy again

The style 32's are cracking in 18's, just don't work so well in 17's on the 3 series.

nice to see some taste, these are 18s, staggered 8 and 9j, only reason may not work so well at moment is cause the car is still at standard height.

Is that a good thing? Last time i logged on to e46zone i thought i was on the Bradford cruizin for b1tchez & drugz forum.

The wheels are terrible, your plans are terrible.

Please sell the BMW and buy a vectra instead.

I find you quite frankly rude and the fact you drive a hairdressers car with the most chav option of wheels for it makes your comments irrelevant,

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
LOL. Mod a car to look different - make it unbearable to drive.

The idiots guide to modding. To it back to standard and you've got a very nice car. Just stop ruining it with stupid mods.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll take 3 grams of Charlie.

PM me your Paypal

To be fair it looks that poor compared to how it did I wouldn't even compliment it as drug dealer ish. It just looks pony. A shame really because it looked cracking how he bought it.

172, Tiguan
Done the swirl flaps??

I got these done a few years back. They're still on my garage shelf actually.

Dull as dish water..

Couldn't disagree more if i'm honest. Fantastically well made, handled OK, reasonable to drive once you learnt the characteristics of the engine, perfect driving position, smart looks and oh so economical. I'd have another in a flash.

Edit: But i will admit that's personal taste.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Jesus. Whats the matter with people on here? Stop abusing the BMW.

Disastra Coupe
LOL. Mod a car to look different - make it unbearable to drive.

The idiots guide to modding. To it back to standard and you've got a very nice car. Just stop ruining it with stupid mods.

Keep seeing you posting negative crap, cheer up. He's already admitted he made a mistake and is correcting it.

This forum makes me laugh at times...

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Keep seeing you posting negative crap, cheer up. He's already admitted he made a mistake and is correcting it.

This forum makes me laugh at times...

Seeing people ruin their cars (which he's already admitted to) keeps me happy.

Haven't seen this round recently but with your plans:
angel eyes is not for me, only works on E30s or new new BMWs
lows need to be about 20-30mm? Might look lower in person so have a measure from the centre dish to the arch and get what you prefer in the middle just a bit of space will look good.
possible little camber on the rear? Just a little tho lol

seems everyone is having a moan so this is IMO.