ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein clio cup suspension ?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Hi

I realise this is non adjustable and set up for the race cars with very large spring rates is it only suitable for slicks or can it be used with 888 or Direzza's or would Ast's be better from a set up point of view as you can use different rates and adjust the damping.
Is it only really suitable for smooth circuit work or could it be used for tarmac rally's

It is already on the car so just wondered is it worth having.

Cheers

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hi

I realise this is non adjustable and set up for the race cars with very large spring rates is it only suitable for slicks or can it be used with 888 or Direzza's or would Ast's be better from a set up point of view as you can use different rates and adjust the damping.
Is it only really suitable for smooth circuit work or could it be used for tarmac rally's

It is already on the car so just wondered is it worth having.

Cheers

I'd contact bilstein and ask whether they can revalve them mate. If they can I'd say it's worth a punt.