ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein B14,s rear spring pan adjustors.

Just a bit of info.

I had the car at Blink Motorsport for geo set up and had the lads turn the spring pan adjustor over so the adjustor is at the top, I'd been told this as well by Dan519 when he worked on the car.
I had a couple odd noises coming from the rear on high speed turns last year and the rear end would have a vague feeling, I'd noticed the springs sat in an odd position when I'd finished a run, this is because the adjustor follows the lower arm and the spring can't locate correctly, I was told it was ok to run the pans this way but for those with Bilstein B14's it's not a good idea IMHO looking at them when the wheels lowered away from the car.

Regards Russ............

Great just put my B14's on today with the rear spring adjuster on the bottom! Lol good info will have to swap it around when I can!

I think it also depends on how low you have them, mine are near standard height so the spring is still under a great deal of pressure even when the rear beam is at full droop