ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Manchester Meeting. 3rd September. Trafford Park Doughnutfest.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Course I did fitted the yoz ASAP so I could run through them on the way home lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Gonna sort a run out where it involves the A5 for a bit of B road fun and valley echo in places and then the Conway tunnels as they are longer and make it sound better than the ones in Manchester :)

Sunflower Ph1 172
Gonna sort a run out where it involves the A5 for a bit of B road fun and valley echo in places and then the Conway tunnels as they are longer and make it sound better than the ones in Manchester :)

When I went over the Ireland last month (where the car still is) I went through them tunnels on the way to Holyhead at about 1am. Was fun.

Picking teh car up on Friday, and shall be doing the same on the way home... should be good, unless the engine going pop.

Homo spec mazda
I <3 the haters, luckily im equally a hater, I am however in the disliking abarth exhaust camp too.... sorry lynden.

Thing is it doesn't sound good though. Before, yeah it was loud but it had a decent note to it, where as now it just sounds like the exhaust has fell off.
It pretty much has!

That was a close call on your way out with that Saxo, what did he say when he drove over to you?
I couldn't lose the convoy could I? ;) He was the one doing the manouvre without looking before he set off, he told me I should look what I was doing so I said 'I was looking, that's why I didn't drive into you numb nuts'. Who even was he?

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I couldn't lose the convoy could I? ;) He was the one doing the manouvre without looking before he set off, he told me I should look what I was doing so I said 'I was looking, that's why I didn't drive into you numb nuts'. Who even was he?

I know yeh he didn't check right did he... Don't know probably some Chav who seen loads of clios in a carpark and drove over

Homo spec mazda
Lol... Anywayyyy, for people asking about pics theres a writeup in a thread I started. Some good pictures in there.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Your 182 looked spot on Paul! Really liking the red wheels :)

Cheers bud, they'll be getting used with your old bus when its done. Sanding it all down this weekend for it's upcoming blue peter/ghetto white respray :) I see you're getting another RS-what colour you fancying?

Lol... Anywayyyy, for people asking about pics theres a writeup in a thread I started. Some good pictures in there.

Good man.

Cheers bud, they'll be getting used with your old bus when its done. Sanding it all down this weekend for it's upcoming blue peter/ghetto white respray :) I see you're getting another RS-what colour you fancying?

Good man.
Liquid Yellow! That won't happen though, so black (best colour ;)). Surprised you still have my old shed, you must have some dedication though! Make sure you get some pics up :)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Liquid Yellow! That won't happen though, so black (best colour ;)). Surprised you still have my old shed, you must have some dedication though! Make sure you get some pics up :)

LY - i never had you down as a gayer Jamie :p

I can't believe you'd want another black one. They do say though, once you've had black...

The je-bus is finally inside. Tar stripped and ready for sanding, it'll get there eventually.

:)