ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Manchester Meeting. 3rd September. Trafford Park Doughnutfest.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Turned out to be a good meet :) and the charged PH1 just makes my PH1 love grow even more :)

O and did anyone hear me yozza? Lol

Could only stay for about ten minutes and had to leave abruptly due to girlfriend issues FFS...
I've got a Flat in Manc now though - so shall be attending more in the future! :approve:

Homo spec mazda
Could only stay for about ten minutes and had to leave abruptly due to girlfriend issues FFS...
I've got a Flat in Manc now though - so shall be attending more in the future! :approve:

Nice to catch up with you fella allthough only briefly, the RWD section was the best

Yeah, sorry about that - had to make a quick dash to Asda, and then I heard you all leaving! lol
Do you have a thread or anything on your mates S14? It's brilliant!

Shan't be making the mistake of bringing a female again :eek: LOL!

Aye, good to speak to you Jon, shame I didn't get chance to look around your Trophy, but never mind - maybe next time.

Decent turnout, didn't manage to speak to everyone this time though due to playing in Lynden's Fiat and then shooting off to Trax :(

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Decent turnout, didn't manage to speak to everyone this time though due to playing in Lynden's Fiat and then shooting off to Trax :(

Do you know what has he done to that fiat? it sounded quite well :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Its got a Longlife exhaust on it and some other bits. Mainly exhaust noise ;)

Ahh right sounded good :)

Also my yozza was bedded when you saw it according to Sam at BTM, they only need 30 mile to bed in he says

Ahhh okay! I'm still unsure if its going to be too loud lol.

Might just get the rs192 as I've already got the decat. I was listening to Dr Jekyll's at trax yesterday and sounded spot on. Maybe a little quite, but if anything makes it more liveable when I cba driving.

LOL. When anyone follows you, do you not wonder why they overtake?

Like I said yesterday, you woke ed up having an exhaust off with the polo. Ha!

Homo spec mazda
See stuff like that makes me happy, people say its antisocial but im not the one asleep am I. :)

Homo spec mazda
I know, i hactually hate the note, well 90% of the time i do, flat out at silly high revs it actually sounds good, you only liked it before cos it sounded like yours :p

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)

That was a close call on your way out with that Saxo, what did he say when he drove over to you?