ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** BIG Chester Meet - All Pics in here. Chat/Banter etc ****

Cheers :) and I know, I’ve got some from the convoy of you that I haven’t put on flickr because they were blurred :dapprove:

Actually just found one of you in the convoy, xenons blazing!

6827748838_84130604f8_z.jpg

Trophy reflection by Niall97, on Flickr
Perfect!

Homo spec mazda
Nial awesome pics as per but if i see you again im gonna toss you on a bonfire for that photo of me

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Few of us ended up heading off into wales via the backroads via the Evo triangle after being stood around for a while and clocked up a few hundred miles, saw a couple of other cars from the meet fly past at one point not sure who it was though!

What cars where they? I was in my R26 and we went for a blast round the evo and bala after shooting off early from the second meet. Another 225, 250 and exige where in tow. I saw a few RS's + others blasting past.

Was abit of a ballache getting to the second meeting point. No one seemed to know where it was till a guy in a megane let us know. I followed a TT and clio there in the end but there was still others going different ways LOL. Seemed a day for bumps too. We saw a biker that lost control when coming out of the cafe and ended up getting flung over the wall and there was another down when we were having a blast.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol, I wondered why no one was queing at the burger bar, never realised they'd ran out.

Good meet Ash, shame about the couple of incidents on the way to SP but all in all a successful meet.

I was queuing for a burger I was gutted went the ran out lol bacon was good lol gutted about on the way to sp,

big thanks to ash, was well worth the 97 mile trip to get to the meet, then another 97 miles back :)

awsome turn out tbh!

OH MY that 350z was p**n :eek:

I am glad you enjoyed it mate and glad you made the trip sweet dci too!

Had a good day in all. Was good to speak to a few people I've not done before and the convoy there and then the drive home with everyone was hilarious. Me and Jamie shouldn't be allowed on the road together imho.

That Merc that tried to over-take me which me and Ed then blocked in wasn't happy. Especially after we all embarrassed him at the lights. /hooligans

Here are my "better" pics from today, I must say, climbing on the big electrical box although hilarious for anyone watching, didn't feel

6827407880_02a505652d_z.jpg

CS Chester - Roots n Shoots by Rhys Bartley, on Flickr

6827406042_44572ff91f_z.jpg

CS Chester - Roots n Shoots by Rhys Bartley, on Flickr

6973520997_9a9c61bedf_z.jpg

CS Chester - Roots n Shoots by on Flickr

Ace photos dude but I love the big group ones!! See you soon dude!

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the meet and a big thanks to ash for the work he put in. His V6 is immense.

Edit: who were the two gangbangers in the white 133?

Cheers dude glad you had a good time at the meet glad you liked the vee shame no other v6s were game;( I know the trip to sp was a bit of a f**k up but the plan was ment to be piss easy;( I am not to sure of the guys name but my head was killing so I had to tell him to turn it off. I just don't see the point of sitting in the car with music on like that??????

Watching Topgear at 9 so I've had chance to do the photos. Not a huge amount, but they sum up the day up to a point

Ace photos dude!!

Cant believe you've not photo shopped the s**t out of this!!!!
6973724099_0ac8b3a3a8_b.jpg

Rapey Rhys by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

Loved this 106 mint!!
6827617428_1c988e62b6_b.jpg

106 Engine Bay by

Last edited:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Was abit of a ballache getting to the second meeting point. No one seemed to know where it was till a guy in a megane let us know. I followed a TT and clio there in the end but there was still others going different ways LOL. Seemed a day for bumps too. We saw a biker that lost control when coming out of the cafe and ended up getting flung over the wall and there was another down when we were having a blast.

That was me and my brother in the Megane mate! The guy in the TT was with us too. We had a satnav, so was able to find it pretty easy.

Homo spec mazda
Cheers dude that means a lot

Cheets mate I am glad that youve had a good time she's just bin talking about you two she thought you two where together lol and she said now you should have put whatever you wanted behind the car!

I liked her.... now dislike.

What cars where they? I was in my R26 and we went for a blast round the evo and bala after shooting off early from the second meet. Another 225, 250 and exige where in tow. I saw a few RS's + others blasting past.

We saw the Exige and RS250 go past us on the back section of the Evo... I was in a Black E46 touring, Dale in his Red Mk1 and another mate on his bike/r1.. We saw the police/ambulance near the cafe/wall too and feared the worst, saw alot of people over the wall so thought something had happened..

R26 + EV0 FQ340
That was me and my brother in the Megane mate! The guy in the TT was with us too. We had a satnav, so was able to find it pretty easy.

Thank god for you and the satnav or I still wouldn't of found it! I was behind the TT with another meg behind me whilst traveling there.

There was a guy trimming his bush at the side of the road who's face was a picture with all us going past flol.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So my pics from today , was a brilliant day! :)

Fantastic photos mate they are ace!!! Don't know what's going on with my legs in that photo I look well retarded lol! Is that mr Jamie rigby in the valver didnt think I'd see him at a Chester meet after saying we were c**ts?!? Maybe today's changed his mind???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Good first meet I think, didn't get chance to talk to every one. Ace day.
Thanks

glad you had a good time at the meet even better that it was your first hope you'll be coming to more!!!

in all, an epic day. nuff said
big thanks to ash btw, he did us proud :clap:

Cheers dude that means a lot roll on summer now!

I liked her.... now dislike.

It made me lol when she said that she could have said something worse I guess!?!?

2002 Clio 172 Cup
You did well today Ash your vee looked awesome in the flesh ;) Shame I didn't speak to you until I was saying goodbye when I drove past you hehe

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Good turnout as expected but the whole messaround getting to SP was a joke... something as simple as a post code would have made things a lot easier for everyone. Anyway good to catch up with some of the people back from the early days of meets, Giles, P@blo, Brett etc etc. Few of us ended up heading off into wales via the backroads via the Evo triangle after being stood around for a while and clocked up a few hundred miles, saw a couple of other cars from the meet fly past at one point not sure who it was though!
Gutted I couldn't come tbh.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted i missed it today, sounds like a good laugh.

Whats all this business with bumps? Hope there wasn't a cliosport.net pile up!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You did well today Ash your vee looked awesome in the flesh ;) Shame I didn't speak to you until I was saying goodbye when I drove past you hehe

Thanks dude it was the best it's looked in a while £45 well spent on getting it cleaned makes all the differece. Gutted that we didn't get to really speak I felt like I hardly spoke to anyone;(

Now that is what you call a meet! And a cheeky 3rd place prize to go with it too :cool:

Cheers dude bet you didn't think you get a prize and they were loads better than last years!

Awesome meet, top effort for organising it all ash :)

Cheers dude glad you turned up on time for once!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
As has already been said big thanks to Ash (v6clo) but an even bigger one from the West Midlands crowd.
After the sp meet the few of us that we're led went to the pub (including the majority of us WM lot) unfortunately we didn't know the way and again managed to loose the others, this was mainly Fred@BTM's fault but he will deny it regardless.
Anyway Ash then left the rest of the group at the hotel before driving after us so that we could then follow him to the pub, we' gone a few miles past it too, certainly wet out of his way.
Thanks for a grea day to everyone.

Clio 16v
Was a fantastic day again. Shame i was only a passenger, but seemed well put together and thought out, was lucky not to get lost :)

Hilights for the day for me, where the sheer number of cars firstly, for a regional it was fantastic.

Alpine
106 track car
Mk1 with 172 engine

^^ Stood out for me, also really enjoyed seeing a twingo hooning about with us and keeping up with ease even over the bumpiest smooth road in the world haha.

Cant wait for the next big meet for more inferno fun...

ATB Mike

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Got to say I am not a big type r fan and I've never seen one in white but yours did look sweet today shame I didn't get to have a chat but then again I couldn't work out who you were lol I never saw you in the car.

As has already been said big thanks to Ash (v6clo) but an even bigger one from the West Midlands crowd.
After the sp meet the few of us that we're led went to the pub (including the majority of us WM lot) unfortunately we didn't know the way and again managed to loose the others, this was mainly Fred@BTM's fault but he will deny it regardless.
Anyway Ash then left the rest of the group at the hotel before driving after us so that we could then follow him to the pub, we' gone a few miles past it too, certainly wet out of his way.
Thanks for a grea day to everyone.

Cheers dude. thanks or making the effort to come up! It was funny trying to get you all again before you got even more lost again. really didn't think Fred would be in that old Volvo but what a car! bargin or what.

Cheers for the drink Fred!