ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** BIG Chester Meet - All Pics in here. Chat/Banter etc ****

Lets have all pics in here, so its nice and clean :)

Just like to say a BIG thanks to Ash (v6clo) for organising, was a great day :clap:

I only got a few -

Chris found his perfect sized car!!
ee2dcbbf.jpg

0dff55a6.gif

69403a2f.gif

67233744.jpg

LOL
4f7d1320.jpg

Thanks

Ben

*If you miss this thread they will just get merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Good day but trying to get to SP Automotive was a joke.
Getting home from it was worse! I followed the satnav and turned right out of the entrance, from there it was a nightmare 3 or 4 roads all closed took me nearly half an hour to get to a motorway!

I only got some iPhone pics as my camera battery was flat, will upload them after I work out how to get them off the actual phone

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Getting home from it was worse! I followed the satnav and turned right out of the entrance, from there it was a nightmare 3 or 4 roads all closed took me nearly half an hour to get to a motorway!

Snap I ended up at oulton park!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I ended up going past there too! Did you see all the mini's in the petrol station down that stretch with the police and ambulance?
Yeah I saw that. Couldn't see what was happening though. Saw a few minis on a pub car park further down aswell.

Homo spec mazda
My head hurts, Awesome meet Ash, And your mums a nice lady, she was having a good Chat with me and Christopher.

Brilliant meet, Shame about the ending but hey-ho.

Could I ask that any photo's of my car from SP Automotive be removed. Thanks.

(J44 GGT, Trophy)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sad to see what happened Jon. I was very lucky to escape myself. But as said the whole travelling to SP was beyond a joke tbh.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The fact that easily 25 cars had no idea where they were going? Its inevetable the convoy would get split up but we just didn't know where to go. I think Ash should have gone ahead and guided people into the turn in.

IMO we should of just gone straight to SP, But I would say that now...

Thanks again Ash.
Next time, get them to bring more burgers ;)

Homo spec mazda
When we arrived there was someone waiting at the entrance so we could see him, its inevitable people are going to get lost but it was more organised then any cliosport meet ive been to so far.

IMO we should of just gone straight to SP, But I would say that now...

Thanks again Ash.
Next time, get them to bring more burgers ;)

Lol, I wondered why no one was queing at the burger bar, never realised they'd ran out.

Good meet Ash, shame about the couple of incidents on the way to SP but all in all a successful meet.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
My not so good Ipone pics pics:

I want this car so much!

6973229877_9651a4c033_z.jpg

Exige by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

Awesome Plate:

6973237403_925c5b6272_z.jpg

Untitled by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

6827122904_106d14d0f1_z.jpg

Pure awesome:

6827125306_b7055cf37a_z.jpg

6973266445_1388efb4e2_z.jpg

A cheeky one of the ST

6973268243_e1653ffc22_z.jpg

6973270369_2da4215c5f_z.png

6973273359_64da8381fe_z.png

I would also like to apologise to Jesus for the last minute dive in front of him just after we set off from lymm, I came accross from the outside lane from where I was trying to catch up with everyone then everyone headed off the slip road, doh, sorry buddy

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
big thanks to ash, was well worth the 97 mile trip to get to the meet, then another 97 miles back :)

awsome turn out tbh!

OH MY that 350z was p**n :eek:

Great meet and some lovely cars well worth the ride up from wolverhampton, as said above the trip to SP was errm "difficult " lol especially when the people you are following are driving an RS250 and an M5 bmw at a decent pace;)

All in all a great day

Great meet and some lovely cars well worth the ride up from wolverhampton, as said above the trip to SP was errm "difficult " lol
This haha.

Awesome day! Glad I made it and would do it again in a heartbeat. My (rubbish) pics to come. Can't wait to see others.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Tbf, it's only 3 turnings from Roots&Shoots to SP.

In hindsight we should have had people standing at each turning with signs. It'll be reet next time.