ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 project..

BG Clio 182
Hi guys,

bought the Clio back in September last year was just the standard 182 but didn't really modify anything apart from the bulbs just to freshen it up a bit. last weekend had a sudden urge to do something so..

Before:

IMG_0100_zps026151fa.jpg

IMG_0102_zps2666212c.jpg

IMG_0101_zpse02628d5.jpg

After:

IMG-20130402-WA011_zpscbaa1f9d.jpg

IMG-20130402-WA000_zpsdaa01eab.jpg

IMG-20130402-WA009_zpsa6200f2c.jpg

Done last weekend:
Lowered 40mm apex springs
sprayed wheels gloss black
sprayed door bullets anthracite
sprayed interior trim anthracite

Plans:
Fancy 3/4 numberplates
carbon fibre washer blanks
Skodia fabia splitter
BG cup spoiler
Wheel spacers (not to sure on what size yet)
spray both front grills and fog surround matte black
Headlight correction kit
subtle tint lamen-x
decat pipe for standard exhaust

Plans sound good :) I'm not 100% on the black wheels but the 3/4 plate and splitter will sort the front end out a treat!

BG Clio 182
yeah i weren't 100% on the black wheels either but got peer pressured into it haha was originally going to have anthracite but I'm quite glad i did black!

BlackGold 182
How you find the springs mate? Have a look at my project thread, I have a bg and on apex springs with black wheels lol

BG Clio 182
I'm quite happy with them actually considering i picked them up off ebay for £50, the ride isn't to bad either!
Have you got the link to your thread mate?

BG Clio 182
yeah i kept on reading threads saying to get the eibach sportlines which i think are only 30mm but quite glad i got these now!
Cheers mate!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice! I had my wheels done gloss black and got sportlines and although the ride was nice, the drop wasn't enough and it was more noticeable being black on black.

I'm looking at getting the lamin x on the headlights. You'll have to get pics up when you do mate.

Is having washer blanks and xenons not dodgy due to mot laws or do you know a "friendly" mot place?

BG Clio 182
Have you still got the sportlines or did you decide to go lower?

Yeah deffo mate, have it up around the 20th next month! just hoping subtle tint will be enough or do i go dark smoke? :s

I didn't actually know i took them out not really thinking about it tbh so I may have to put the back in or if i can get my gf's dad to mot my car fingers crossed lol :( unless there's a way of removing the washer blanks but i think there actually stuck in or something idk aha

BlackGold 182
I think if they're there and not working its fail, if they're not there to check you would pass. My iceberg passed 3 times with blanks