ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 FF daily.

I bought this 182 with the intention of tracking it but it really is too good.

My old Saab 9_3 was getting long in the tooth so I thought bugger it why not make the 182 my daily!

The Saab sold within an hour!

On with the daily... ?

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_200149.jpg
    IMG_20180703_200149.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
So far it's pretty much just had service items.

Given its been stored for approx 5yrs it's pretty mint.

So far I've done the full service all fluids genuine... cambelt/dephaser belts etc etc. Again all genuine parts, this was due to time rather than the milage (33k)!

Attachments

• IMG_20181214_112719.jpg
    IMG_20181214_112719.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 189
  clio 172 FF
My BG 182 has been my daily for past 2 years. Still going strong but there are a few creases to iron out. Usually happens every winter term lol. Hope you get many smiles per gallon ?

A xenon died last weekend.

Reasonbly easy fix, a case of bumper off and cleaning the earthing points up behind the passenger side headlight.

Both where quite shitty so well worth doing.

Doing this even had the bonus of improving the quality of idle!

A bit of a shitty job but needed to be done.

Reverse light switch, looks like someone had fitted a cheap copy part so causing the lights not to work. It was a good 4mm shorter than the proper part.

New gearbox oil and boxed up.

The last piece of the jigsaw is new NGK plugs and oe paper air filter. I'll do those tomorrow morning as I've ran out of time.

Still loving being back in the clio, it makes a great daily.

Well got car parked the other week .....

Although it only cracked the bumper about an inch I decided to source another.

I couldn't find an original black gold one so bought an immaculate one off a blue one. I picked it up from paint and fitted it today.

Thankfully looking mint again.

Just needs a good wash now!

New tyre day today...

Went for Goodyear asymmetrics.

So far they feel awesome but I guess they will do given how old the previous ones where. ?‍♂️

Not much to report really, been too busy with work and other things over the summer but the clios going well.

We even did a 5hr drive down south for a long weekend away with no problems, even saw another BG 182 that spat flames!

Good news is another mot passed, flew through with absolutely no issues. Whoop.