ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beware o2 recycle rip off

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Sent my 3g to them to recycle. They hav deducted 10% because i cleared the phone of everything and it needs to be connected to itunes to reactivate it. c***s!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Surely u can get them to send it back? Then do the process again? But having activate it

Because i know that envirofone will offer to send it back if they have to readjusted the price because of the 'real' condition of it, and you're not happy with the adjustment.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
About £17. Mite tell them to send it back. Depends on outcome of ringing therm later. Could of got more on ebay but i couldnt be arsed to go all through the listing process. I was happy when o2 said they would give me £172.50

mazuma mazuma mazuma ;)

Dk I know you've used Mazuma a few times now, so thought I'd ask your advice. My iPhone 3G 8GB has a small crack at the back by the 30-pin connection about 2cm long, you reckon Mazuma will deduct any money from the £154 they quote on their site?

Dk I know you've used Mazuma a few times now, so thought I'd ask your advice. My iPhone 3G 8GB has a small crack at the back by the 30-pin connection about 2cm long, you reckon Mazuma will deduct any money from the £154 they quote on their site?

I've used them quite a bit. 2 phones I've sent them have been a bit dodgy condition wise, one had a bad scratch across the screen and they didn't even question it.

I'd guess they won't care tbh. O2 sound very picky on their phones.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nope, try won't.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member

Can you just not get it replaced at Apple for having a crack on the back?

I've had it 16 months and I'm insured through my bank. I had considered claiming on the insurance, but if Mazuma won't take anything off for the crack then it's pointless me paying the excess for a phone I'm only getting rid of anyway.