ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Suspension for a DCI????

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Not for me, but someone else.

What is the best suspension for a DCi?

The person who has the car wants a firmer ride...but doesn't want the car lowering if at all possible.

Thanks in advance

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
I think the best standards shocks are Monroe Reflex. I replaced the original ones on my DCI with Sachs Advantage. They are better than standard but there is not a big difference. Then a coilovers would possibly be the answer.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I think the best standards shocks are Monroe Reflex. I replaced the original ones on my DCI with Sachs Advantage. They are better than standard but there is not a big difference. Then a coilovers would possibly be the answer.

Thanks for that :) ...anymore for anymore???

Boz

Arctic 182
Eibach pro's, if he doesn't want it to low.
Coilovers complete waste of money for what he wants.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
oilovers on a road car are only really worth spending the money on if you want to go low. you can have a car that handles just as well on a much cheaper budget.

my choice for not lowering at all would be Eibach Prolines and standard dampers, or go for koni adjustables if he wants to change the dampers too.

Eibach sportlines for similar handling and slightly lower if required.