ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best shampoo for the car

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
sorry but what are people saying washnwax for cleaning but maxi suds for foamyness?

106 GTi
I tend to use NXT Shampoo & always had great results

Great cleaning power, but not very sealant or wax friendly.

sorry but what are people saying washnwax for cleaning but maxi suds for foamyness?

That is the idea I think, maxi suds should add a bit more foam to the wash'n'wax, but it did not work to well here.

I used 2 capfulls of wash'n'wax and one of the maxi sids in the bucket and it did not seem to work.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've not tried many (NXT, Gold Class and recently AG Shampoo) but Gold Class has been the best for me...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
we r like f**king politicians , no answers here lol, i like washnwax but it doesnt foam alot but gives excellent waxy feel and smell is sooo nice

106 GTi
Cool...well theres one of those massive B&Q super stores near me so they should have a 3/4 connector if not theres also a plumbing trade place too...

Homebase round here had loads of the Hozelock plastic ones tonight and cheap aswell, under 2 quid.

106 GTi
Nice one, picked one up this evening myself and some of the PTFE tape incase it leaks, The Brass one was also dispatched today so will try both.

ST
My dad said i should get some of the PTF tape as a just incase, but it was spot on without the tape, just with the plastic Hozelock part mate.