ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy a digi camera

Dirty E91
Looking to get a new digi camera, Panasonic fz30 or similar, just wondering where the best places are to get prices from.

RB 182
I shopped around when got my camera, cheapest place i got mine was Currys in the end i think.
Mine was SONY DSC-200, pretty good cam. Cost Bout £240 at the time(jan)

Pixmania is shite!!! Had nothing but trouble from them. 3 months to deliver my Ixus 50 despite taking the money for it!!! Im not the only person I know to experience this either. Up to you if you wanna risk it though cause there prices are definatly the cheapest.

Amazon are the best, worth paying slightly more then Pixmania cause the service is 100 times better.

106 GTi
Went the a local camera shop in town, tried a few out, haggled a bit to match some web prices.

silver valver/hybrid
crazy_kittyuk said:
I shopped around when got my camera, cheapest place i got mine was Currys in the end i think.
Mine was SONY DSC-200, pretty good cam. Cost Bout £240 at the time(jan)

i got the same one, impressed with it, cost £180 from amazon in feb