ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place for iPhone 3GS trade-in/recycle

clio 182
only ones i have at the mo are,

CEX - 234 for a mint one then they go down in price. (with box etc)

o2 - 232, again for a working phone (unsure wheather you need box etc)

any others? tryed selling it but no1 seems to want a 3gs... dunno why :rasp:

SLK250 CDI
Carphone warehouse.

Will give you cash for just the phone. £184 for a 8gb 3G.

Across the counter in the shop?

I want to offload my 16GB 3G but there is dust under the screen and a little damage on the back so wary of posting it off in case I get screwed over.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sell it, either on here or on ebay, a lot of people are looking to pick up a 3GS for a good price as they don't need/want a 4, but want a nice reliable iPhone :)

Across the counter in the shop?

I want to offload my 16GB 3G but there is dust under the screen and a little damage on the back so wary of posting it off in case I get screwed over.

That's what the guy said.

Condition didn't eeem to matter. They just go on the serial number or something.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
im fed up of my iphone 4 now. Anyone know what the situation on refunds is?

Phones4u are saying they cant offer me a refund yet imo the phones not fit for purpose. I can barely hear people in calls and half the time they cant hear me as im muted lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Phone now constantly decides to tell me i have no sim inserted. Takes 3 restarts sometimes till it works again. Phones4u have no stock, cant tell me when theyll have stock and due to the micro sim its difficult to use another phone in the meantime.

Gutted tbh. Love iphone 4 screen, speed and camera but hate the fact it doesnt function as a phone