ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Phone You've Used?

Scirocco GT 2.0
On the whole, if your talking about functionality, size, weight, appearance, battery life etc.

The Samsung D900 is the best i've used, it is a really good no nonsense phone.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
porb my nokia 402 when we used to change message centre numbers for free textx. Either that or my 6230

M135i
^^ aye used to do that all the while. loved the message centres that you could use to send anonymous texts. i had a Samsung D600, hated it. i hate samsung phones with a passion.

Nokia 8800

On my third one in 3 years. No matter how dated they are or what features they lack, they're the best looking, sleekest and imo will be a timeless classic in terms of phones!!

Nokia_8800_Sirocco_N72_N73_N91_N93_N95_6110_Navigator.jpg

I have had about 500 phones in my time though!! My 7610 was a legend aswell!!
+1, loved mine. And also loved the fact it cost nokia about £70 to make, yet when released they sold for £700+ :) Genius!

While I worked in the mobile industry for 3 years, I used to change my phone every 2-3 months when the next best phone came out.

My best phone I've owned was the Nokia 8910i. Didn't have internet, no camera, but looked nice, was titanium, and spring loaded sliding mechanism to open and close it.

Cost me £460 SIM free through my work, was £600 in the shops.

Loved it. I would have one again now, as I don't use half of the features on my N95.

85ff4e1963381e685a3b48d01b05d5fc.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
My favourite phone was a Sony one, before them and Ericsson merged. It was grey, long and thin and had a clickable scroll wheel on the side - well ahead of it's time. :)

My worst phone... anyone I've had for the last couple years. I keep sticking with Sony Ericsson's and the software is just as useless each time.

Golf GTi Mk2
My favourite phone was a Sony one, before them and Ericsson merged. It was grey, long and thin and had a clickable scroll wheel on the side - well ahead of it's time. :)

It was a J5 i think, i had one too, awesome.
My favourite was a Nokia 7110 though, Matrix phone, envy of all my mates.

Could soon change though, just ordered an iphone 3g not 5 minutes ago :)

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_cmd_j5-201.php

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
iPhone without a doubt. There's a few things wrong with it. But the positives far outweigh them and the contract thatgoes with it, despite being provided by O2, is great too. Any website is easy to navigate which certainly kills time when you need it to.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I loved my 8310, I dropped it in a bucket of water and didn't know it was in there for over an hour - eventually rediscovered it, dried it out in the airing cupboard and it worked fine! :)

I have no idea what to have next, just sold my Viewty cos I was bored with it.

my 8210 had screen issues, disappearing ftl

Same here. It was quite a common problem. I fixed mine by wedging a fold of paper under the cover. Eventually I smashed it up in anger though as it got worse & worse :D

iPhone is without a doubt the best phone I've ever had, but I'm getting bored and fancy a change.