ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Phone You've Used?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Whats been the best phone you've ever used?

I really liked my w900i, and even the old school Nokia 3210 and 3330i.

Even though I'm going to upgrade when the time comes in a few months, I think the K850i which I currently have is my favourite - even though it is broken at the moment! (through no fault of its own)

k800i, RAZR2, Motorola V3690 (at the time) or iPhone.

if I had to chose one, it'd definetely be the iPhone.

M2 Competition
My k850i will crash at inoppertune moments leaving you without a phone. Not good.

Nokia 8310 would be mine.

A020823_NOKIA8310DARKANDHOT_N.jpg

Tiny, looked nice, easy to use and never went wrong.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
^^^They were quite advanced at the time but basic enough for nothing to go wrong. Nowadays it all poor battery life and too many features not working or going wrong.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
My k850i will crash at inoppertune moments leaving you without a phone. Not good.

Nokia 8310 would be mine.

A020823_NOKIA8310DARKANDHOT_N.jpg

Tiny, looked nice, easy to use and never went wrong.

^^^What was the Nokia that was out before this one? It was the same size with a really stunning blue screen (in its day!).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Whats been the best phone you've ever used?

I really liked my w900i, and even the old school Nokia 3210 and 3330i.

Even though I'm going to upgrade when the time comes in a few months, I think the K850i which I currently have is my favourite - even though it is broken at the moment! (through no fault of its own)

w900i right on scutch was my first thought fricking awesome piece of kit at the time keep looking on ebay for another one had mine in white seen manya naughty text lol. i miss it :(
also sharp 903 way beyond its years still has one of the best cameras
on the market.

BMW M135i
6680 just because it was absolutely bulletproof, mine went across so many nightclub dancefloors in its time and still refused to die. N95 because it was a big step forward for S60 imo.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My old 6330 was a great phone to use, didn't look so wonderful though. It would work no matter how badly it was treated or how many concrete floors it'd bounce along.

6630_02.jpg

My iPhone is definitely my favourite.

182 has now gone!
My sony Ericsson k800i...

I now have the K850i... On my second handset now as the previous one kept crashing due to a software fault, this one is doing the same!! waiting a responce from Sony Ericsson and Orange to see if I can have a different model!

ST
My current Nokia 6500 classic, bit battered, due an upgrade but there's not much else out i want at the moment other than the 8800 arte that i'll be getting when it comes into stock again at Orang..

Secondly the Nokia 6230i, still use it as a spare/holiday phone, solid.

Also my currently BlackBerry pearl...push email, browsing on the train, awesome.

VaVa
6210 was mint, and very reliable.

My favourite, simply because it was impossibly small (for it's time) and had a flip button to answer, was my old T28. Mint! :eek:

h86.jpg

VaVa
I had a 6110 which had a purple/green flip. That was pretty cool. Was the first Nokia with little icons in the menu (the envelope for Texts etc) (Jack UI)

VaVa
Oh my. That was epic. It was the size of a house too. Was the successor to the matirx phone iirc and was the first with scroll wheel! Mint.

My dad had the original banana Nokia slide 8110I. I wanted it so bad. lol.

Never above 25mpg
Nokia 8800

On my third one in 3 years. No matter how dated they are or what features they lack, they're the best looking, sleekest and imo will be a timeless classic in terms of phones!!

Nokia_8800_Sirocco_N72_N73_N91_N93_N95_6110_Navigator.jpg

I have had about 500 phones in my time though!! My 7610 was a legend aswell!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
SE W810i for me.

It never went wrong, dropped it a fair bit when drunk and it hasn't got a single mark on it, could do everything (not always the best, but good enough) and excellent walkman. Perfect as I used to commute in London.

Gave up on having the latest phone after this, nothing really excited me until now, but contract up soon and want something new, no idea what yet though :(

Golf R/Leon FR
samsung d600 for me

had it 4 years, survived many drops and being dropped in a hot tub, still works now

Octavia vRS tfsi
Samsung Tocco, because I currently have one. Used plenty iPhones, prefer some aspects of it to the Tocco and prefer the Tocco in other instances.

Want to try the HTC Touch Diamond, haven't even seen one as of yet though.