ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best kept Astra vxr on the planet??

You didn't get to help apply it though did you :( :(

Mate you know this is getting insane now. That's twice. Were you at The Unit? Still haven't met Tom and keen to actually talk to him, rather than laugh at the occasional blunt remark.

Roy's a fraud I think he knows more about automotive herbal essences than he lets on lol.

I know he does. The RS is actually the cleanest in the world, even cleaner than Paul's!

GTD, Lupo
I look at track days the same way some people look at cleaning a car. IMO track days seem a waste of money, however i understand a lot of people enjoy them but its just not for me. I enjoy cleaning my car and do class it as a hobby the same way track day drivers class that as a hobby.

Evo 5 RS
Mate you know this is getting insane now. That's twice. Were you at The Unit? Still haven't met Tom and keen to actually talk to him, rather than laugh at the occasional blunt remark.

I know he does. The RS is actually the cleanest in the world, even cleaner than Paul's!

eye4detailing are moving in next door to me if you fancy Three Days on mine. Show me how to make love to it with my hands etc x

Anytime, pop me a PM. Detailing the car next weekend (properly, wheels off etc) and intending to bring all my stuff back down.

Yep. I was there. With Thomas.

:dapprove: