ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best driving game? (PS2)

Monaco Blue Mk2
What does everyone think are the best driving games on the PS2? Nearly all my games have gone 'missing' so I'm after a couple of new ones, not played on the PS2 for a good year so it needs some use. I was thinking along the lines of Gran Turismo 3/4, Colin McRae Rally etc. Ideally it will have a good range of real cars and tracks. Thanks.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
probably better posting this in Tech chat..

But ye, GT is the best driving PS2 game !

Monaco Blue Mk2
I thought it might get more views in here but if it needs to be moved then so be it.

Which GT mate? there's a couple on play.com for decent prices and surprisingly GT4 is cheaper than GT3.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Cheers guys, ordering GT4 off play now. £12.51 on ebay with a couple of days left, or, £12.99 delivered brand new off play.com. hmmm, play it is! :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
Purchased. Just wondering, is the nurburgring on it? If it is, this will be the bargain game of the century! lol

Corsa C 1.4 SRi
Blue4Ever said:
Purchased. Just wondering, is the nurburgring on it? If it is, this will be the bargain game of the century! lol

In game took me about 8 mins to get it round there. Might have a quick go, haven't played in a wee while :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
DarthCake said:
He meant what car mate. lol.

Yeah! lol, I did! Liking all the positives for GT4 seen as though I've just bought it.
I've had the Driver games and agree they are class but I was after, real cars and tracks etc.
I'll be getting NFS on PSP.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Tourist Trophy for the PS2 is an awesome game too(i know its bikes but just thought i would mention it),Been addicted to it for a while now.

Clio 172 Cup
8m54s is my best clio sport time on the ring (in gt4). Dont know how this compares to real life times, cant find any listed on the net.

The stock settings seem to be a bit off for it though. over 8 secs to 60mph.