ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best deals on Sky+?

S3, Polo
I'm looking to get Sky after being disappointed with Virgin Media's V+ box software (laggy interface/ unreliable device (on 3rd V+ box in ~2 years)/ etc.).

Never having had Sky before, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best deal? I've checked sky.com, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any 'unannounced' deals? On AVF recently, there was a half-price, full monty package that I missed out on! :dead:

I'm keen on Sky+/ Sky+ HD, though not bothered about multi-room, if it helps? I'm also happy with VM's 20Mb broadband and I don't want a land-line, though I may be swayed if the offer is competitive!

Cheers.

Two 0 Shitx
I don't know if it's different for new customers but we got Sky+HD insalation and box for £30 and the HD is an extra £10 per month. We have the full package so It's something like £50 a month.

BMW 323i Coupe
Not sure if they sell the Sky+ packages anymore, but I might be wrong.

Sky+ HD is a good choice. Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and News are available for £18 a month, whereas you only get 1 and News for £9.

They're trying to encourage people to take all three out, but you can choose what you want.

Clio200 EDC Lux
They do just normal Sky + packages however they only now use the HD box. So if you don't sub to HD pack you will only get free to air HD channels eg ITV, BBC and C4.