ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Deal for Mobile Contract

Abarth Grande Punto
OKay the time has come again for me to get a new contract as mine is due to run out.

I know alot of companies do some good deals where you get a free games console or TV. Just wondering what one is the best and more reliable??

Have been looking at the deals on dial a phone today and i quite fancy the Samsung u600 with free Nintendo Wii! Dont really want a contract for over £35pm. That deal was with o2.

Any suggestions??

Stu

www.dialaphone.co.uk/

I did this last time round and got a free psp and flogged it on ebay!

Mondeo ST220
i tend to find the contracts with free gifts turn out to be bad contracts and overpriced. for £35 a month i get 600 xnet anytime mins and unlimited texts, thats with orange, think its called dolphin 35

Abarth Grande Punto
i think most contracts they offer on say dialaphone are the same as you would get anywhere?

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I wouldn't be swayed by the freebies as you don't get a good offer on the contract.....it's swings and roundabouts really.
I always go here for my best deals www.e2save.com , they require you to send in bills to claim cheque back. All depends how much you like giving your hard earned cash away.

Mondeo ST220
just my experience but ive found you tend to get the better contracts by going directly to the networks. places like dialaphone will tempt you with free gifts. depends what your after i guess. but as i said i get 600mins and unlimited texts and a nokia N95 for the same price per month as that U600 deal. not sure on N95 price btw as i got it on upgrade

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm not going to have contract again, seems to cost way to much for nothing

Abarth Grande Punto
you see i was thinking that aswell mate! Nice to have a contract but i could make do with a pay as you go i rekon

Try Mobile Network Providings

They let you downgrade your upgrade to a grade thats higher than your current grading. 18 months free contract with monthly subscription of £42 a month for the first 18 months. You get 18 free textings and a couple of ring dings.

BG 182
Went to phones4u and got the N95 for £40 pound a month but got 50 cash back so it works out at £35 with 800 mins 800 texts and they wiped out the £50 i should of payed to have the phone aswell so got the phone for free, its only a 12 month contract and if i wanted to in 9 months take the contract back they pay the rest off and i can choose anouther contract.