ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best coilovers for track use/hill climbs here in the UK?

Clio 182 Cup
Hi all,

Im just at the point of purchasing some coilovers for my clio 182 cup. Just wondered what people recommended for the car, ideally nothing stupidly expensive, but something that should cope with trackdays and the odd hilll climb without dropping to pieces? Ideally adjustable on all 4 wheels for damping/height if at all possible.

Having read the Koni "horror stories" also in this forum i really dont fancy experiencing the same!

Also any recommends as to a likely place to buy some from??

Any experiences welcome!

Thanks in advance

Andy

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nick cup has some secondhand recently refurbed AST sportline 2 with topmounts for sale for 1200 quid, is that a sensible sort of budget for you?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Of the cheap brands with adjustment my choice would be GHA Gaz, they do need a rebuild now and then but at least getting that done is hassle free and quite cheap, and they work reasonably well too.