ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best CHEAP CHEAP contract deals?

Stagecoach Ticket
Moving away from home for a while so my £5 unlimited texts and £5 calling credit a month will be useless i need a contract deal with unlimited texts and around 500mins anyone know the cheapest way to get that spec?

Stagecoach Ticket
Them Tesco deals look spot on!
Iam not fussed about handsets a £20 phone that rings/texts and has an answerphone is fine iam not fussed about going on facebook/twitter when iam out enjoying myself and that "check in" rubbish is madness

whats "quidco cashback" mate? iam on an 02 pay n go sim atm i pay £5 a month of my credit for unlimited texts but to get more mins its not really worth it

Stagecoach Ticket
Great thanks boys i go round there and get one anyone know what the network coverage is like in sussex?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Tesco use O2 as the carrier for the signal.

But tesco consistently have poorer signal that o2.

I don't know how it works, but its true. 2 guys at work have tesco iPhones (one 3gs and one 4), my o2 iPhone 4 always has better signal.

^ I moved from O2 to Tesco. I actually get a better signal now. Get 3G when im round at the g/f's, whereas I only got GPRS with O2.
Im pretty damn impressed with Tesco Mobile if im honest. I suppose it may depend on location though?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
^ I moved from O2 to Tesco. I actually get a better signal now. Get 3G when im round at the g/f's, whereas I only got GPRS with O2.
Im pretty damn impressed with Tesco Mobile if im honest. I suppose it may depend on location though?

Same argument though, how can they be different if they are on the same network?

O2 must allocate space for tesco or something.

Stagecoach Ticket
No idea iam rubbish with phones i might just move and see if anyone has a Tesco phone and ask them what the signal is like in the area before getting a sim

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
But tesco consistently have poorer signal that o2.

I don't know how it works, but its true. 2 guys at work have tesco iPhones (one 3gs and one 4), my o2 iPhone 4 always has better signal.

Not so round here !

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Tesco- Ulmited texts, unlimited data and 500 mins anytime for £10, 30 day contract ;)