ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best car pic if poss

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
There are tonnes of really sweet cars on here, would be tough to pick 1 out as the 'best'. I'd also bet there are quite a few sweet cars that are not well known on the forum because they don't post up pics regularly.....

clio 16v
its good but looks a bit too standard i no its go some things done but if it wa going buy on moto way it wouldent stand out to me any way but it is nice as f**k

Liquid Yellow 182
:approve:

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 118
  Track valver + Ibiza FR
I think one of the best williams has to be Winstons because there is no other williams like it in the world lol!!!

lol at this thread :)

chris' car is stunning, and no its not because it has all the "clio sport requirements" on it, ie turinis cup spoiler middos painted bits ;) etc etc lol. love it chris, IMO quite flat and i love that. simple and smooth :)

best kept, gotta be rich's car (or mine ;))

looks wise, i love Days car, cant find a photo, but its a black ph quick, ph2 rear, 16" OZ F1s, recessed prospeed. just the biz!

jamie

LY V6 with Recaros
I love Christophers 182, and also, is it Makavelli, with the racing blue :) There's lots of nice cars on here though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
cheers for all the comments...

Andy's car is stunning though, it has to be seen to be appreciated. i would kill for his engine bay too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
obviously i'm going to say mine...

but also Andy's, Dan's, Mike's and Amie's cars are easily up there for 182's, if not better than mine!!

recently, there are so many nice cars popping up on here, not just RS' too...look at Jordan's, Jamie's, Ryan's, Williams' etc etc etc... there are too many to list! as well as the 172 lot like Day, Justin, Dan's old one, my old shed, Garf, Craig...etc etc

stunning

then you have the mk1 lot too, more ace cars....Winston, Martin, Midge, Jamie...i would be here all day!!

Col's Vee on the other hand...that just makes me tent

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
thats a very subjective question it all depends
you know tha saying
one mans meat is another mans poison or one mans trash is another mans treasure. ... :D

That's what makes an interesting debate imo.

I'd have to say Chris's Racing blue is f**king ace. As was his ph1. guy has taste!

i also like Ali's pink bus and Tim's Iceburg 172..... I want his engine bay!!

I also stick on in for the mk1's.... martins car is showcases just how good these engines are. A real screamer, and it looks great in white imho.

cheque's in the post...

cheers fella:D

ph1 172: Day's perfection, or thejesus's throttlebodied ph1.
ph2 172: Russ's purely for thinking outside the box, looks mint in the metal too.
182: FPM
mk2ph2 non-sports: Close call between Jamie's and Jordans.

LY V6 with Recaros
I also love Bubbles car. I'm sure there's plenty more. There is someones engine bay on here that I love, but I can't remember his username. It's on a silver 172, or maybe 182.

And I think his username is foxy or something similar, it's not an RS, but I really like it :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tim? it's a 172 if so

blinged like no other!

Jordan (foxy) his motor is easily up there too...not just for non-RS too!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yours, mark's and russ' are obviously up there!

there is no way to make a list on here!! ...there are too many well cared for, mint cars!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yeah what about mk1 1.4/1.2 etc.
I also think that RS and valver replica's should come under the RS sections.

03 172 cup
my old 172cup was nice and in proper mint condition with only subtle mods,wouldnt say its the best but a good example of one

CNV00007.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
ph1 172: Day's perfection, or thejesus's throttlebodied ph1.
ph2 172: Russ's purely for thinking outside the box, looks mint in the metal too.
182: FPM
mk2ph2 non-sports: Close call between Jamie's and Jordans.

pics?

Mondeo ST220
182 i would have to say bubbles, saw a pic yesterday somewhere on here and it looks awesome, although christophers is really nice too

1.6 16v
There are just too many to choose from,

Chris's, Bubbles, Marks are amazing 182's

Jamies, foxys, marks old beast, jez's, etc etc are smart none RS's, Mines gone down hill over the fast few months so that needs sorting out :rasp:people used to like it lol

marks 172 and days are smart 172s

and then onto the mk1s lol

cant name them all

Steve