ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best car pic if poss

An orange one
huuge fan of christophers racing blue 182...just needs stripes and it would be perfect :)

DSC_0015.jpg

its just class! :)

1.8 8v RSi
This is somethign that cannot be decided on... there is always going to be someone who dissagrees with the tinyest thing on a car....everyone has there own taste, therefore eveyone might change just one small thing

VaVa
yeits nice but is it the best !!!!

thats a very subjective question it all depends
you know tha saying
one mans meat is another mans poison or one mans trash is another mans treasure. ... :D

That's what makes an interesting debate imo.

I'd have to say Chris's Racing blue is f**king ace. As was his ph1. guy has taste!

i also like Ali's pink bus and Tim's Iceburg 172..... I want his engine bay!!

I also stick on in for the mk1's.... martins car is showcases just how good these engines are. A real screamer, and it looks great in white imho.

RB 182 Cup
it is very nice dont get me wrong, but looks like most over the other clios, its just slammed but with white turinis with colour coded badges.

VaVa
it is very nice dont get me wrong, but looks like most over the other clios, its just slammed but with white turinis with colour coded badges.

True. But I think most people on here now (and befiore!) have only ever really liked subtle exterior mods. After you've colour coded a few bits, lowered changed the wheels etc there reeally isn't anywhere to go without sticking shitty bits of kit on them.

RB 182 Cup

True. But I think most people on here now (and befiore!) have only ever really like subtle exterior mods.

yeah same im a really big fan, hate body kits and neons etc but the turinis are getting a bit boring now imo :(

VaVa
True. But I think most people on here now (and befiore!) have only ever really like subtle exterior mods.

yeah same im a really big fan, hate body kits and neons etc but the turinis are getting a bit boring now imo :(

They've becom a victim of their own sucess lol. I have them on my 172 and have done since 2004. But they've become something of a faux pas on here now. But there is no denying that they really do suit the Clio.

clio 16v
so we are no nearer to finding out who has the best car on here then or who nearly has the best i get the fact that not every body will find a certian car good but i bet we can agree on at least a short list ov cars so whos up there in the top ten

80MPG BEEZA
SG1L0250.jpg

defo not saying mine's the best car or pic but its alright i love christophers blue 182 :) so much so the gf's gettingone at xmas!

clio 16v
so christophers racing blue 182 is up there i think a standerd car carnt be in the top ten as you have to make it stand out so the yellow 3.0 v6 carnt go up on the board

Coiley'd Clio PH2
We should have the best:

Valver:
Williams:
ph2 mk1:
mk1 172:
ph2 mk2:
mk2 172:
182:
ph1 v6:
ph2 v6:
ph3:
ph3 197:

clio 16v
Valver: gav_day hahaha
Williams:
ph2 mk1:
mk1 172:
ph2 mk2:
mk2 172:
182:
ph1 v6:
ph2 v6:
ph3:
ph3 197:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lol add it in if you want.
I didnt think there was that many about but.....
I didnt put trophys in either actually..

197 ALBI BLUE
Hi this is my 197 with lowered H&R spings along with 25mm spacers all round. millteck exhaust and cat replacement pipe, elia rear spoiler and clio debadge.
Cheers
G.
DSCF1065.jpg
[/IMG]