ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best car pic if poss

"Navy" N17 TWO
Me too ;)

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF2127.jpg

Maybe start a "sub-category" :clown:
The boot :approve:
DSC00967.jpg
i like

a lot

Thank you :) :cheers:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
DSC00532.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

lol, seriously though guys, there are some absolutely gorgeous motors on here. Christopher, stunning mate, as always :cool:
The V6's and Mk1s all look amazing too. Real effort has gone into a lot of your work, people. This is why I still stand by my opinion that the Clio is the best hot hatch ever made over the years, and without doubt one of the best looking.
Great stuff :)

A silver one
some fantastic cars on here. cant be arsed to put mine on as its totally standard.

what brakes are on the dark blue williams just above, and are the turinis the standard anthracite or have they been power coated darker?

cheers,
matt

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
the 20v in action recently..

Attachments

• tracklife 4 (Small).jpg
    tracklife 4 (Small).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 49
  • tracklife 3 (Small).jpg
    tracklife 3 (Small).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 31
  • tracklife 2 (Small).jpg
    tracklife 2 (Small).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 43
  • tracklife 1 (Small).jpg
    tracklife 1 (Small).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 48
Not one vote for me!! :( b******s!! (I dont care that I dont have a clio)

But as were voting for people, Immi (minus that ghey bra), NickReads turbo, fudgey x2, Day, Ali, Christopher x2, Rich (Clean), Rich (Valver), Dansta, Toms Valver, RobFenn, JR, YOJ, SDV and Lupo Guy.

Some people seem to set trends, few of those^^ had turinis and all the other standard CS shizzle years ago and are brave enough to try something else. Soooo many people have either posted pics of their bog standard cars! Wow, its just like when it left the showroom, and I know I voted for Rich but his is special! lol and then others just follow the crowd and do what they think they should do, the 1*2 wannabes do nothing for me either.

and since you all asked so nicely...

Old pic..
bush.jpg

Newer ones..

reflect.jpg

Light.jpg

bythesealg.jpg