ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best camera phone????

Brisol my lover..
My phone is ready for upgrade, i have a sony k750i which has been ok and i think takes good pictures but maybee you have someting better???? what phone has the best camera pics at the moment??? thanks...

TBH nothing out at the moment which will be that much better, the N80 is 3mp but side by side the pics are not greatly different. The new SE out next month has a 3.2 cybershot camera with a proper flash and redeye...

SLK 350
1984motorola.jpg

This guy rates the Dynatac 8000x from the group test.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
N80 is good. Although iv seen comparisons with the N93 coming out later in the year and the N93 is better. I think thats a 3.2mp though.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
once released the n93 will replace the n80 and n91 and be the best phone ever made in the world.

will be much better than se phones

andy_con said:
once released the n93 will replace the n80 and n91 and be the best phone ever made in the world.

will be much better than se phones

lol, bestest best phone in the whole wide world!

What about all the phones in Japan that are faaaaaaaaaaar superior to the ones we use?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ozzyo99 said:
andy what is it with you and your blinkered vision of Nokia phones?

nokia rule the phone world, no one else comes close

i wana work for nokia LOL

Brisol my lover..
ozzyo99 said:
1984motorola.jpg

This guy rates the Dynatac 8000x from the group test.
Thanks for your help, i have decided to get the Dynatac above hope fully its got a mp3 player????lol

Brisol my lover..
just rang the carphonewarehouse and they said it has a built in gramaphone and will play any sinclar spectrum games....as long as there not 128k

Brisol my lover..
camera is the main thing, but wouldnt mind a all rounder, i think the k750i that i have isnt bad but thats over a year old so there must be better, ill have a look at the 800 listed above....

Nas

Eunos Roadster
been out for a while sharp 903, 3.2 mp optical zoom, unmatched screen quality, piss easy menu etc, but only available from vodafone.

B-road bully
SE make better cameras than nokia, come on they do cyber shot!! nokia make good all round phones, but i depends wat u need, i want good photos so i chose SE, waitin for the k800 itll be jus as good as a n93 bu lighter n smaller, with a REAL flash

SLK 350
Aye i'd agree with that, the SE 2.0mp camer'as with auto-focus produce MUCH better images than Nokia/Samsung equivalents.

Lee

BMW M2C
Taken on a Nokia 6280. Can't remember the setting, I was hammered at the time.

Image001.jpg

A bit of video, pity it's the wrong way round and I don't know how to fix it. Once again I was pretty much off my face at the time!!

Click me

Nippy white cup
OMG I spot a febo`s! We were in there a fair bit in the `dam...healthy...naaa...good for midnight snacks...oh yeah!

I`m really impressed with my W800i. The video is still pants but the camera quality is very good for 2mp

DSC00074.gif

DSC00075.gif

Chris