ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best bits from today?

Mini Cooper S sport
I'd say the parade lap for Dan is #1, but also hugs with the lovely .Gem., graffitting Needster's car - and meeting Ali and his giant eyelashes! <3 Good to meet lots of other CS names too.

Obviously can't forget the quality company of the night before, thanks to all the admin! Plus I had THE best company on the journey there and back :D

The weather was gorgeous, thank God I remembered to take sun tan lotion.

I still don't like the Clio 200 from the front either, although Alien Green is an amazing colour. I didn't realise it was metallic until I saw it.

(had to start a new thread because there were so much more than 3 things to say about the day!)

Going round track in 172cup driven by a sprint driver(can't remember his name) was f**king epic.

Parade lap was incredible in a few ways.

3hours sleep wasn't so good.

Family Bus
<3

Nearly being run over by you was a highlight!

The lap for Dan was immense, quite emotional thinking that Dan's family were in the stands somewhere watching and knowing why we were there.

Mace tipping a full bottle of water down my front, and then jeans was slightly amusing, cooled me off nicely!

Oooooooh AND I blagged a ride in the Renault Spyder round the arena, which was entertaining, clunky thing it was :S

I enjoyed the BMW Drifters.....they were fantastic!! :D

Reeeeeeeeealllly good day, and I are looking forward to more huggles ...

Lee

BMW M2C
Obviously the afternoon/evening on the piss on Saturday was pretty epic.

The layout of the show was massively better this year, plus we had perfect weather.

I enjoyed my drive of the 200 and cut short drive of the old V6.

Best of all, I'm not burnt for once.

You jumping in the Spider was funny. Dan came over to me and said "who was that, she just got in and said I'm coming with you". lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
The parade lap was amazing. This being my first FCS, it blew me away to see so many members. I also really enjoyed just seeing so many of you guys out on the track....(like ive said first FCS). The weather of course was insanely hot.....ouch my neck :( The Adrian Flux Girls ! wheeyy !

Little downside.....not enough Renault performance stalls.....seemed to be geared towards Pugs this year.....im guessing maybe because 106owners were the main club? But even my mate from 106owners feels a bit let down by the amount of stalls.
Oh.....and thanks to Mr Pug Rally for covering my car in s**tty brown dust !

Fun times ! Loved it, coming back next year ! ! Roll on FCS 10

*P.s* Woop, gotta Cliosport.net polo shirt ! Now im pimpin :cool: :rasp:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Burnt bits from today?

Ermmmm, Face, Neck, V on Chest, Arms. I look like I've been to spain for 2 weeks!

T-shirt white bits FTL!!!!

The parade lap really was amazing, Was an honour to take part in it!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Of course the most memorable part was the parade lap. Very honoured to be part of it. Did feel a bit annoyed when i heard someone from the crowd shout "hurry up", thought that was very disrespectful.

But OMFG, the GDI PH2 supercharged clio was soo quick. So glad i got a go in it, doing 120mph into the first corner is scary!

you may know it, clio?
First being part of the parade lap, going round the track in a ph1 ITB sport and getting drunk with some of you :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i thought it was great n i hate FCS at rockinham, nice to meet people for the first time, sadly i didnt get to meet Mr Manilow and Craig but im sure i met many unofficialy, like Norm and kneel and who ever was infront and behind me on the paraide lap, Nice to meet Couzens for the first time and i was pleased when Needster agreed that Gary Glitter should be free'd lol, seen pinky walking back to her car didnt say hey as im shy, all the cars looked great on the CS stand cant be said for the rest of the show tho, some were good tho.

See some of you Northwest Bums soon Post FCS meet FTW

P.S. who ever took a pic of the que of cars about to do the parade lad just before the tunnel, sorry i did the Shocker as you took a pic it had to be done Can i have a copy lol

Barge
^ FPMSL! Forgot about that Biffy. Did you rub it off?

Best thing was indeed the lap. It was just epic. Other than that matching people to screen names was good, making my car some kind of driving obscenity, and, of course, the sunshine made it 100% better.

Plus I had THE best company on the journey there and back :D

RadioDan FTW!

Great weekend really. Show was soooo much better this year than last. Stand looked mint.

I enjoyed the lap, very humbling and a great thing to watch!

Hello if I managed to talk to you, sorry if I didn't.

My skin is still burning :( It didn't feel that hot, face felt okay, wasn't until a few hours later that I started to go red and my t-shirt suntan and panda eyes developed! :cool:

Dynamique Flamer
I enjoyed the drive there immensly (sp)

The parade lap was also such a nice thing to see, and was very special.

I hardly met new people though as it was hard to know if some were from CS or not lol

Lionel Richie
thought it was odd the tunnel was locked to the infield? suppose it was meant to stop people having random passenger rides?

that bird off the garage did my head in, "pop em" shut it, didn't hear any commentary for the parade lap (if there was any?) due to that bird being so loud

once again the drink vending machines at Rockingham weren't working, they've been knackered/empty for months!

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ I've just realised I saw you in the admin marquee! I knew I recognised you but couldn't think who you were. I was sitting on the chairs outside at the time, wish I'd said hi now!

Swift Sport
Highlights for me were the banter all day from the 'Orboring crew', my mate Crisp killing it out on the circuit, Russ Bell asking at the Cliosport stand "Have you got any free s**t??" and, of course... the females!! :D

There wasn't any lowlights for me, perhaps would've liked to have met a few more peeps and got some tracktime... but I'm already on my 4th set of tyres so probably best that I didn't!!!

Lionel Richie
^^ I've just realised I saw you in the admin marquee! I knew I recognised you but couldn't think who you were. I was sitting on the chairs outside at the time, wish I'd said hi now!

i'm not upto date with the new faces :( all these newbies, us oldies stick together too much!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hahaha! Good to meet you too ali! SORRY for the manilow thing btw made me laugh ya wee bugger!

Met so many people over the weekend, was one of those, whats your screenname to connect the dots situation.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
hahaha! Good to meet you too ali! SORRY for the manilow thing btw made me laugh ya wee bugger!

Met so many people over the weekend, was one of those, whats your screenname to connect the dots situation.

Yeah i had that too, lots of cars i knew but had no idea what the owners looked like.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good to catch up at the end fella!! Car looked superb when you left. Real credit to you and like you said it's worth X amount now so may aswell keep it and use it.

Mini Cooper S sport
i'm not upto date with the new faces :( all these newbies, us oldies stick together too much!

I'm stilll a newbie after 5 years on here? Mehh :dapprove:

Hahaha never thought I'd get to apologise in person :D Can't believe you made such an epic drive down.

Alan made me laugh too "You look different from your photo.. your hair .. er". Bless him.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wish I'd have gone now just to see LY.

I'd have blown my bollock yoghurt cannon all over her chops.

Awesome.

Mini Cooper S sport
LY is hot. Fact.

Looking forward to sipping wine like laydeees :approve:

Sure you didn't have too much sun?

Funking love you xxxx and the Needster!!

If i had have went it would have been to see you LY ;):eek::approve:

Shameless tart.

I wish I'd have gone now just to see LY.

I'd have blown my bollock yoghurt cannon all over her chops.

Awesome.

Aww, well I missed out there :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm stilll a newbie after 5 years on here? Mehh :dapprove:

Hahaha never thought I'd get to apologise in person :D Can't believe you made such an epic drive down.

Alan made me laugh too "You look different from your photo.. your hair .. er". Bless him.

FLOL! HOLE. DIG. KEEP. DIGGIN!

Can't beleive you made me take my sunglassed off!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Hi to who ever I spoke to, i stupidly forgot to ask names but nice chatting to who ever you were.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
needy i left it on, my mum rubbed it off the following day tho as she used my car to go to work (she's the manager of a nursary hee hee)

Nice to finally meet the bears (why are you two called that ??:S)

Alan to me (after I stood infront of him) - you must be the famous Craig.

Me to Ali when I saw him with Alan, I see your jew nose (sorry for the offence folks)
Confused look on his face, Craig ?? Me yeah !

Both bears, ahhh mah he's from London !!!

Not a clue what you both said after that ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL!! No bad! Boys for LAN-DAN! ESSEX inittt!

Bears gose back to Trax 05...LONG STORY!

RB 200 Cup!
Parade lap was good - felt proud to be a part of that

weather twas good - some good cars and some nice people

Random part was a scottish CS'er saying something to me but i didnt have a clue what it was!!lol

This goes without saying really, I stupidly forgot to mention about the excellent company the night before:cool: Cheers all, really good:D

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Random part was a scottish CS'er saying something to me but i didnt have a clue what it was!!lol

That quite possibly could have been me, nearly every one i spoke to had to get me to repeat everything atleast twice. i didnt think the scottish accent was to hard to understand.