ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best 12 sub for under £200

Ph1

What would be the best 12" sub to get for a maximum of 200 quid ???.....as in good bass and clarity

I was looking at a JL audio one and a cliosport member said they where impressed by it

cheers

don't

got a Jl audio, not sure what 1 now, but it does what i tell it 2 do :)

if anything could probably feed it even more power

apparently they can take quite a beating :)

LY 200

Just sorted myself out with a 12" Fusion sub and amp for £200!!!

Quite a respected brand and the qualitys good too!!!:D

Golf GTD

yeah fusion have heard alot of good reviews about. think halfords was doing a £250 deal with a Sub and an Amp...not sure....

Audi S3 225

man go halfords and get the fusion deal, its now 200 quid, I got one yesterday still in box, gonna fit it at the weekend. had a sh*thot ice install until it got nicked, didnt want to spend too much this time and this is a real bargin.

LY 200

It is a good deal mate!!!

I bought one 2 weeks ago and its a real good quality of sound and it doesnt look too bad either!!!:D

Skoda Fabia vRS

id also look at the Phoenix Gold range, ive got 2 Octane R 12" and the bass is very tight and just plain good sounding lol, its not just loud noise, its got definition to it

I have a JL 12W3V2 and it was well worth the money. JL ARE the best you can buy, if you can buy a JL over something else, buy it. All the experts say it is the best no questions asked.

JL arent the BEST you can buy, but they are very good for the money.

If you wanna spend mega bucks, there are plenty of other top brands, depends what you want really!

IMO, i would go for the JL or the R.E

cant go wrong with phase linear, top brand with good products!

also the PG stuff like bam says is top notch for the price

Skoda Fabia vRS

yup, my Octane Rs are really good, very impressed with em, especially for a £100 sub