ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bent valves

i have bent the valves in my mk1 ph3 clio i have been told i can buy a new head form scrap yard and put it stright on can i do that

LY 182
well yeah but theres no point for what it takes you may aswell just change the valves and lap them in will take a couple hours tops and you can change the stem seals while you are at it

probably be cheaper and will be a much better build knowing the condition of the seals/valve sealing

ITB'd MK1
well yeah but theres no point for what it takes you may aswell just change the valves and lap them in will take a couple hours tops and you can change the stem seals while you are at it

probably be cheaper and will be a much better build knowing the condition of the seals/valve sealing

totally agree, it's much better to know a head is in good condition when it goes on rather than just hope it is