ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Benboys Clio RS200 Liquid yellow

clio 3 RS200
Hi all had quite a few french cars in the past c2 vts, saxo vts etc.

Only had the clio 200 for a few weeks and already been reminded of the joys of owning a french car :)

The clio is a 59 plate only covered 18k and is pretty much mint other than a very dodgy alloy repaint by the last owner.
Already noticed a very annoying sqeal which on closer inspection was down to the brake pad having split in 2 peices!! Never seen that before and I wouldnt say I drive my cars particularly hard.

Anyway gripe over. Liquid yellow is one of the best manufacturers colours I have ever seen and has to be seen in the sun to be appreciated.
First thing I did was fully clay bar the car to pull the black tar spots out and give it a bloody good wax. The cup suspension pack is awesome just gutted the previous owners didnt get the recaros and spoiler pack but will sort this in due course :) (anyone with recaro's for sale let me know)

Car is already in the workshop to have the standard wheels repainted gloss black and the front gloss black insert repainted to get rid of a few chips.

I normally mod my cars quite heavily but actually really like the aesthetics of the clio 200, few carbon goodies and thats my lot.

Would love to attend some meets, live in Milton Keynes so if anyone lives nearby give me a poke and we can sort something out

Thanks for reading
Benboy

clio 3 RS200
Forgot to stick some pictures up.

I dont have any pics taken by me as yet as the car went straight into the painters. Mate sent me a pic of a modified liquid yellow RS 200 but not 100% sure I want to follow the same route. Will get some more when I get the car back start some kind of thread. Any thoughts welcome :)

347045B2-F65D-46A9-8BDD-0B50FAAFB5AF-807-0000009FA304F229_zpseee98b86.gif

C572EC82-3901-4E06-B1E0-F457ADEC637B-807-0000009F919191A8_zpscdb705ec.gif

386EAF2A-BB92-4D8F-8CA5-EC95F210C307-807-0000009FAE16D106_zpsee3d02cb.gif

Titanium 182
Big thumbs down for that last picture. Get the spoiler and Recaros and you're golden (well, yellow).

clio 3 RS200
Think I have to agree with you lads there is something about this car which will be ruined by modifying it (never thought I would say that) I can honestly say its the nicest car I have ever owned although somewhat lacking in grunt might get that seen to bit further down the line. Still fascinated by the colour when you say yellow everyone gives it the thumbs down but when they say it it's another story :)