ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  White Evo V
Re: Ben_stevo172 - Supercharged Monaco 172

Today I had a little play with a Subaru Impreza WRX.
I was on my way to a friends when he got right up my trumpet and came flying past me! I got behind him at the lights on the slip road to the motorway and I knew he was gunna try n show me up. Little did he know he had a big shock coming! He floored it from the lights pulling away from me as the roads were a little damp and I was just spinning! Once we were rolling though and got to the top of the slip lane I floored it as he did and to my suprise it wasnt as fast as I was expecting. He stopped at the lights after the next junction at the side of me and put his window down. "What the f*ck have you done to that" he said, LOL! I said "its only a 1.2!" Him and his mate just laughed at me and said "No really" I told him what it was and asked what his was running - "just under 300" he said! I was mega impressed with the little Clio! This is why I love it!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph1

Is yours still 250 bhp mate? Thats awsome, just what its all about showing the Jap boys a thing or too ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

you're my hero haha scooby bashing in a frenchy :)

DMS

A thirsty 172

Roffle @ the undertake. Well played!
Can't wait to get more boost myself. I showed a guy in an Audi S3 up the other night and I was very impressed at how easy it was to fly past :D

We really need to do this boosted mini meet. I'd love to see what an SC'd Clio feels like in comparison.

E36 328

HAHAAA well good!!

Surprised the CS 'i never drive at 31' police havent shown up yet!

Titanium 182

Today I had a little play with a Subaru Impreza WRX.
I was on my way to a friends when he got right up my trumpet and came flying past me! I got behind him at the lights on the slip road to the motorway and I knew he was gunna try n show me up. Little did he know he had a big shock coming! He floored it from the lights pulling away from me as the roads were a little damp and I was just spinning! Once we were rolling though and got to the top of the slip lane I floored it as he did and to my suprise it wasnt as fast as I was expecting. He stopped at the lights after the next junction at the side of me and put his window down. "What the f*ck have you done to that" he said, LOL! I said "its only a 1.2!" Him and his mate just laughed at me and said "No really" I told him what it was and asked what his was running - "just under 300" he said! I was mega impressed with the little Clio! This is why I love it!!!! :D

That's f**king epic :D what makes it even better is I know the road :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Titanium 182

WTF why did "fuck1ng" get changed to "Lovely" ??!!

Lol !

BMW M5 & E36

Looks quick enough, although not all that suprising you went past him given Impreza's weigh near enough 1500kg.

300/1470 = 205bhp/ton
250/1100 = 227bhp/ton

White Evo V

Looks quick enough, although not all that suprising you went past him given Impreza's weigh near enough 1500kg.

300/1470 = 205bhp/ton
250/1100 = 227bhp/ton

My car probs is less than 1100kg is it not? No rear seats or rear plastics, and sound deadening removed from under carpets and engine bay. I was thinking more 1000kg's? Although what ive removed is not 100kg worth! :S

BMW M5 & E36

They weigh more than the book figure suggests standard. No way of putting an accurate number on it without proper weighing equipment though. Rear seats weigh bugger all really, put them back in for a daily and enjoy the standardness!

Also, impreza was 2up, allow another 70/80kg or so for that = one lardy Impreza, no wonder he got humped!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

That thing goes like stink and sounds EPIC!!

:D

n/a

love that i personally call that "smoking & choking" smoking him off then him choking at the thought he got done by a 172 bet he was gutted all the way home and raced a corsa to make himself feel better lol.

PH1 V6

Have just watched you vid and HOLY f**king s**t does that thing move! i actually LOL . How much did the whole conversion set you back?

Great car mate

DMS

A thirsty 172

Ben. How you finding power delivery in the wet? Getting any wheelspin?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

lol owned,still not all about straight line pace though.

White Evo V

Ben. How you finding power delivery in the wet? Getting any wheelspin?

In the wet I get LOTS! Spins thru 1st, 2nd and 3rd but I think that's probably down to the tyres I have on at the minute - there fecked! Lol. In the dry I get very little but when it's wet it's useless, I dare say a standard 172 would keep up with me upto top end of 3rd! Il let you know what it's like when I get my new tyres on next week!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Ben get exaltos, mines been spot on with them fitted and I'm running about 20bhp and 60lb/ft more than you at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.