ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford track pics

WRX
Just bought these two pics off the official msv site as I liked them of me giving the Clio her first track outing. Had a brilliant day in the company of Chip and Porkie.
chloea.jpg

chloeb.jpg

WRX
Brilliant thanks Sam of course, wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.
Tyres should get me through Donny in a fortnight as well.Thanks all it was a great day.

WRX
First pic is awesome, is the car standard?

Yep totally standard Si,BTM have just done Brembo HCs, DS2500 pads and braided lines for me and that's it.
Don't need anything else for Bedford IMO, perfect track for Clios. I love Donington and Mallory but Bedford just suits the car so well.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yep totally standard Si,BTM have just done Brembo HCs, DS2500 pads and braided lines for me and that's it.
Don't need anything else for Bedford IMO, perfect track for Clios. I love Donington and Mallory but Bedford just suits the car so well.

Identical to mine then!

Reckon i am going to remove fogs and arch liners for my next trackday.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We were there on DS2500 pads as well, they really do work well on the 172 in particular.

Normally we do bother to run 888 or A048 or pilot cups but as we were snowboarding the next day and had the all gear for that in we had no room for tyres so just went on yolo s drives that it gets used on daily, still had a brilliant day.

Club MSV got these photos of ours:

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-1.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-2.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-3.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-4.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-5.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Was great to meet you Madgit, really fun day out, always good when there are other cars there the same.

Sadly I didnt really get to have a decent go against you as I think I got through the traffic a bit too quickly and ended up getting away from you cause of that and didnt see you again on the one time we managed to get out together, but it was great fun sitting in with you while you were racing against my mrs in that first photo I just put up :)

Hopefully see you at another one soon.

WRX
Sure you will mate, I got braver as the day went on. Lee came out with me later and was pretty impressed as I'd never been there before. Will definitely be as regular as funds allow at Bedford, think it's perfect for Clio power as you're not revving it's nuts off for long periods. Nice to meet you and Les as well. Have to tap her up to get Mrs Git into it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah I think somehow girls relate better when its a girl driving, Helen really enjoyed her passenger ride out with my mrs apparently.

Dont think we're at any trackdays in march, we normally start the season properly in april.
Will certainly be at the action day at combe, but that is very different to the trackday you just did at bedford, its totally manic, badly organised, loads of poor drivers etc, but is just REALLY good fun in amongst all the chaos ripping past all the chavs in their badly modified slow cars, lol

We'll probably take two cars to that one as its more local to us, but not sure which ones yet, possibly our mk1 clio and our ITB corsa TBH rather than the 172.