ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beam bushes

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm torn between Febi standard rear beam bushes and whiteline, is there much to gain with upgrading them?

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Depends what the car is used for? If solely a road car I’d go for the standard febi replacements which will be miles better than 10+ year old bushes. If it’s part road/part track day I’d go powerflex purple but full on race car black series powerflex.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I know many folk run the PF items with great success however i was advised against them due to poor fit, so went with Whiteline.
My car is a full interior, every day, road car, and i can say i've noticed absolutely no additional NVH or any sideffect to fitting the Whiteline items at all.
Personally id go with the Whiteline items as they're arguably cheaper than the OEMs, more robust and have no negative effects at all.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Thanks, I can get the Febi with new bolts for £27 so a no brainer really. Just wanted to check there were no massive gains for a road car

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
just fitted powerflex purple, the fit was perfect, like a glove! I also bought the febi Bilstein purely for the new nuts and bolts as the old ones got cut off in a rage. They also look really good quality, as good as genuine imo